What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had been looking for a fairway wood to put in the bag - Dick's Sporting Goods has the Adams Tight Lies 16* for 39.99/shipped. Too good a deal to pass up, so I'll be giving that one a try at least for now...

GBB 10.5. Oops.

Another pair of Callaway Del Mars for the Grandaddy

Just a large bucket of balls today for my "lunch"

Traded in my 913H 21º (913H 19º is incoming) for two boxes of B330-RX and a new StaSoft glove. Golf Mart gave me $103 for the trade-in, which is pretty freakin' good! Also ordered a 44" Orange Whip from Hurricane Golf.

Last edited:
Callaway adapter to install on the new PX THP Staff HZRDUS shaft

Bay or do you know a guy local?

eBay, like $22 shipped. Hopefully here by Thursday but with USPS closed in observation of Veterans Day I'm doubting it.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

8 pairs of Callaway socks, 2 Callaway polos, Callaway 1/4 zip, and a dozen birdie balls showed up today.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

eBay they don't have massive shoe sizes from what I can tell. Got them for 40 shipped
Been searching ebay for a white pair in size 11 but haven't had any luck yet.

Finally purchased an Adams 20* Red hybrid. Such and easy club to hit. Also purchased a Bushnell Neo-XS GPS watch. Tired of my phone giving wonky yardage.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Bridgestone Boonie Hat from RBG. I saw Barry's at the Savannah Invitational and really liked it. I found one on ebay and bought it then. Today on RBG that had it for <$22 shipped so I bought a back up.

bridgestone-golf-boonie-hat-28.jpg

Bridgestone Boonie Hat from RBG. I saw Barry's at the Savannah Invitational and really liked it. I found one on ebay and bought it then. Today on RBG that had it for <$22 shipped so I bought a back up.

bridgestone-golf-boonie-hat-28.jpg

Bucket hats FTW!!!

Used but in mint condition TM Tour Preferred MC 3-PW

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20151110.jpg
    20151110.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Just picked up 56* and 60* Vokeys in the same oil can finish as my 52* to round out my wedge set for what I think is a steal.

The Adidas shoes I ordered from Dick's Sporting Goods was cancelled due to insufficient stock, so I found them on Adidas.com and ended up getting them for $60 less!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back