2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

This awesome, I missed every event last year because of scheduling reasons, so pumped to see everyone.
#CantWait

Congrats all, fantastic group of participants there!

This awesome, I missed every event last year because of scheduling reasons, so pumped to see everyone.
#CantWait
Looking forward to it buddy.

I owe you a beer.

Just a heads up, since the villas are shared accommodations, THP will be making the rooming list and villa list.

I was super excited to see that I got into the event, I was way more excited once I saw the group of guys I will be with.

This is sure to be an awesome time. What was the event dates again? Dec 4-6th right? See you guys this weekend

Congrats guys! Looks like a great group!

2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Epoch

2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Epoch

Congrats to those selected. I was so excited when I got a PM from GG but then realized it was for the waiting list :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#CantWait

I think the rules say golfers only on this trip..have to leave Patty at home unless you can sneak her in your bag.

I was super excited to see that I got into the event, I was way more excited once I saw the group of guys I will be with.

This is sure to be an awesome time. What was the event dates again? Dec 4-6th right? See you guys this weekend
congrats buddy, I know you wanted to go to this. Wish I could have given it a shot too. Have a blast!

She is very short, except for the wide part she would fit in a carry on haha

I think the rules say golfers only on this trip..have to leave Patty at home unless you can sneak her in your bag.

Looks like a solid group, see you all in 4 months!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Awesome groups there! I'm pumped to have officially signed up for first Thp event of 2016

Great looking group of testers who will undoubtedly establish the Gold Standard for club evaluation. Will be excited to see this one take place.

Congrats everyone!

JM

Stoked for this! Looks like a great bunch with new and familiar faces. Heading home for a celebratory beer

If anyone wants to (and can) get down a day early (Thursday) to play a round and do a nice dinner, shoot me a PM and we can coordinate.

There are some great choices around there in Jax, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra, etc. Sawgrass Stadium course is expensive, but could be convinced if someone else wanted to do it. King & Bear at World Golf Village is a great track...and they just got Golf Boards.

That's one heck of a group. Congrats to all those that got in on day one and day two. This is going to be an awesome event. Happy for you fellas!!

Although I'm glad there's a wait list and I will be patiently waiting In the unfortunate event that one of you can't make it!

Congrats to the 2nd group. What a list of players in the low group. I could easily watch those guys Bomb it on the range, but I'll be providing feedback from the other end of the spectrum.

Like Wake said. It's this weekend righ!!

Congrats to all. Solid group of guys going to this. I'll be paying close attention to a few guys and their results.

That's one heck of a group. Congrats to all those that got in on day one and day two. This is going to be an awesome event. Happy for you fellas!!

Although I'm glad there's a wait list and I will be patiently waiting In the unfortunate event that one of you can't make it!

I can honestly say I was rooting for you brother. If it doesnt work out, you can come over here and we can get on FlightScope locally.

Congrats to all that will be attending this amazing event!

Congrats to the latest additions to the group

Back