What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found heaven in a golf shoe three years ago with the Foot Joy M Project. They are sooooo comfortable that I have had many golfers tell me how comfortable they look. It's like playing golf in my favorite slippers! When they discontinued them, I bought another pair, so I'm probably set through this year. But after that I have a dilemma. I live in an arid region, so the spikeless version works great. I also carry my bag virtually all the time, even on hilly courses. Anybody find themselves in a similar dilemma and figured out their next 'heavenly' shoe?

Last edited:
Im the wrong guy to ask because I did not think the M Project was all that comfortable compared to others.
I do have "a few" pairs of shoes and my M Projects have not been touched in a year.

I have not figured out what I'm gonna replace the m projects with yet, probably going puma. Looked at Ecco but styling is lacking with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fairway styles sale makes this $25. Ugh
beb105d20263c62aa3af21e37549be3e.jpg

Picked up a black Callaway Cirrus jacket on clearance at Ross.

So I guess I bought these, then...

Man I hope they are the right size.

188202_01.jpg

I need these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a pair of Cross pants in trade from dartgod and they are freaking sublime. Can't wait to rock these beauties!

I bought these last week and they came in late last week. I love me some biodrive leather

I hope they meet the hyped expectations.

Biggest concern for me was always centered around the spike system.

They will. You should listen to me from time to time. Hehe

That was my concern too, haven't been a problem yet, but I've played in dry conditions

They will. You should listen to me from time to time. Hehe

I have believed you the whole time, I'm just still enjoying my collection of Biofusion spikeless. Would buy 10 more pair of them if they were still available for 45-50 bucks.

That was my concern too, haven't been a problem yet, but I've played in dry conditions

Excellent!

THP has me covered right now. Belt, Beanie, and new 1/4 zips on the way.

Just purchased the new THP beanie and can't wait to put it to use in this frozen tundra we call Ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back