Fuller House - 'Full House' Reboot (Spoilers)

I feel like I need to watch it. Spent so many nights watching Full House growing up. I'll admit it, was the same way when Disney Channel came out with Girl Meets World, a reboot from Boy Meets World. Now just need Step by Step to come back in some fashion haha

Oh wow I forgot about step by step, I loved that show. I also loved the ABC T.G.I.F line-up. Remember the Dinosaurs? Not the mama!

I think because it's Netflix. And they are trying to be more "with the times" I also think some of it is for pure inside humor. Because Jodi Sweetin went through her fair share of drugs & sex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are probably right about that.

Oh wow I forgot about step by step, I loved that show. I also loved the ABC T.G.I.F line-up. Remember the Dinosaurs? Not the mama!

Loved that show! Nerfny did too. TGIF was so good back in the 90's, or maybe it seems that way now. I remember I used to go down to my great Aunt's and watch it with her. She loved Family Matters because Urkel was funny. Oh to be 12 again.

Loved that show! Nerfny did too. TGIF was so good back in the 90's, or maybe it seems that way now. I remember I used to go down to my great Aunt's and watch it with her. She loved Family Matters because Urkel was funny. Oh to be 12 again.
I still love the reruns. Shows now try to be funny by skating lines and pushing topics. Back then the shows seemed like they touched on real topics and had some goofy moments thrown in

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think they should bring back the TGIF lineup and just show all the reruns. Ill check this out but I dont expect much

I actually heard that people are taking the day off work for this... Really??? I wasn't a fan growing up. I could have been just to old for it, I don't know. But I couldn't see myself taking the day off work to watch anything on Netflix.

How does John stamos' wife still look the exact same.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Good doctor > good genes

Plastic surgery is awesome.

yeah she's still go it.

I got the seasons of Dinosaurs for Coop a while back. He loves that show.

You seriously just referenced that dinosaur show hahaha. Forgot about that one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dont forget just the 10 of us

Danny tanners voice sounds terrible

Oh and the show isnt funny

It's the years of binge drinking .... it's just weird. And very, forced?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah not sure we are gonna make it through this one

Watched the first episode and with the whole cast back it had its moments but Im not sure if I could watch it with just the girls. I also found all of the new kids really stupid and annoying lol

Been watching this since I got home from work. Eh...not great.

Back