Callaway & THP - #TheKing Details

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We will have all of the details up on the home page sometime in the next few weeks, but today we are going to unveil much of the event to our online community.

The Battle of Kings
The buildup has been epic, but the journey is about to begin. Two men are going to square off in a battle that is fit for royalty. On one side we have HashtagChad and on the other we have Harry Arnett. Both men are proud, both men want to be victorious and both men want THPers to come along for the ride. With the crown on the line, we will find out who really is #TheKing.

Team Event
Team Captains - Harry Arnett and Chad Coleman
4 members of the Zoo Crew on each side
7 members of THP on each side
Each team 12 deep and ready for battle

Omni Championsgate
April 25th-27th 2014

Itinerary
Friday Evening Night Golf
2 Rounds of Golf Saturday
1 Round of Golf Sunday
Saturday Night after golf will be team parties w/ THP providing food & refreshments
Sunday post golf champions celebration in winning team's parlor

Accommodations
This will be a stay and play event with rooms provided for participants. Each team captain will also have a very large suite parlor for team meetings, team activities and strategy sessions.

Equipment Tie In
Just like any battle, each team will be equipped with certain weapons of mass destruction (or distance in this case)

Social Media
This event will have a social media tie in leading up to it as well as getting selected. As you have seen over the past few weeks since the teasers began, the two captains are ready to engage and love the support. Each will have their own hashtag for certain parts of it. #ImWithHarry or #ImWithChad can both be used to show which one you are supporting. Prepare for a ride of a lifetime as the build up for this event takes to THP & social media.

Cost
The cost for the event is $499 and covers these things.
3 Rounds of golf on two different courses.
Night Golf on friday night with your team.
2 nights of hotel accommodations at a beautiful resort.
Saturday night's food and festivities.
And a whole lot more (as we said, there is an equipment tie in).
2014 Albatross Club Membership is required for all THP events.

Getting In
Getting to be a part of the #King is going to be through THP contests.
Each contest will involve THP, as well as social media and Callaway Golf.

There is still a lot more to come on this royal event. We will use this thread for continued announcements as they are made and a place for people to discuss #TheKing

Last edited:
This is going to be awesome.

Oh how I would love to be one of the 14, but this will be awesome to follow for which ever THPers are engaged in this epic battle.

Wow, yep this is big. Really freaking big!!

I'm sure many are already wondering just how in the heck they can get that ultimate invite!

Love love the 3 round competition aspect!

Callaway & THP - #TheKing Details

Yeah, so that just happened...I guess thats cool If you like things that are FREAKING AWESOME. I cant explain how much I love and appreciate the support that Callaway has given THP and its members. This event is going to be awesome!!!!

Here ya go everyone....off the hook amazing.

Awesome awesome stuff!

#hairapparent
#hairtothethrone

Holly Crap!

Guys I Need To
Start Twitter Account?

Sounds awesome. Those that attend are sure to have a lot of fun.

Now that was more than worth the wait. Going to be a great weekend for whomever gets the picks!

We knew it would be awesome. THP & Callaway never disappoint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

this will be awesome!

Very cool!

This is gonna be so awesome and I want in!

Callaway has been so amazing to the us here at THP this is gonna be epic!

Guess... Stupid phone

Yes yes yes! THPers are smart! This is going to be fit for a king! Thank you Callaway and THP!

This is a big ole whopp'n good time coming down the pipe. #thekingiscoming is an understatement.

Absolutely amazing! THP and the Zoo Crew unite in April....wow. Can't wait to hear about the contests to get on either #TeamChad or #TeamHarry.

Awesome, good luck to all those picked it will be nothing short of epic I'm sure.

I am sitting here watching The Golf Channel waiting for a breaking news alert.

#downwiththechad
#vivalaHarry

The King looks like it will be pretty awesome. Very interested to see more details on this.

This is gonna be absolutely epic. Can't wait!

Oh! This is going to be so much fun for those who get in. Let the contests begin. Must try to make it!

Back