Chromax Golf Ball Testing

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Chromax was kind enough to send over 10 sleeves of their Titanium golf balls and we are going to be sending them to forum members for testing. There are, however, certain criteria that must be followed to be eligible to receive a sleeve of balls. So if you are not able to do so, please do not ask for the samples.
988145660_6N7Zj-L-1.jpg

1. You must be able to give these a test drive on the course within 2 days of receiving the golf balls.

2. You must put together a write up with your thoughts on the Chromax ball within a day of testing them.

3. Please provide honest feedback as quickly as possible.

We only have 10 sleeves for testing so once the 10 are picked we will not have anymore.

To request a sleeve of the Chromax golf balls please email the information requested below to admin@thehackersparadise.com

Current Golf Ball
Handicap
Course you will be playing it at

Please keep in mind we will be looking for people on different types of grass, different handicaps, etc...

We will be notifying people this week if they qualified.
988145705_NrZpL-L-1.jpg

Wow, those are some shiny golf balls! Consider my application submitted.

Hawk, where are you? Its ok, you can come out and throw your name in it.

uncle daddy has actually been buying these and gaming them since trying them out at the spring outing. there's some sort of strange confidence he has in them and i swear, they're tough to lose.

I have an honest question for everybody here. If these balls were stamped with a major OEM name, would more people be jumping to test them?

If Bridgestone, Taylormade, Callaway or Titleist were releasing these and they said "try the metallics" and had a few random pros playing them, would you want to be a part of this demo more?

I have an honest question for everybody here. If these balls were stamped with a major OEM name, would more people be jumping to test them?

If Bridgestone, Taylormade, Callaway or Titleist were releasing these and they said "try the metallics" and had a few random pros playing them, would you want to be a part of this demo more?

no doubt. i just don't want to jump in b/c i've had the pleasure of gaming a pink one. it's a good ball, and like i said, it's tough to lose. i can't imagine these things with the chrome'd out finish.

Everyone would be on these.

Where is Hawk and One-T? They swear by these balls.

It wouldnt make a bit of difference. I was skeptical of the Srixon tour yellow when it first came out, but after lots of positive feedback from people on forums and from the magazines I finally gave them a shot.

I'd have put my name in the hat, but already have some coming from the radio show. Figured it was better to let someone else get the chance. I've never hit these before, they sure is pretty!

It makes no difference to me. I put my name in to try these as I have been looking for a different colored ball to play. I like the color of the Srixon yellow, but the cost high. I'm hoping the Bridgestone's won't be the "flat" yellow/orange I've seen in the past. The Chromax are quite unique and I would have tried them by now had I seen them in my local golf shop.

I would be happy to give these a go.

I would be glad to try these out!

Absolutely!

entry sent

Honestly, yes it would likely help. But I don't mind testing just about anything. I tried the Tour Yellow (and loved it) based on all the feedback from the members of this forum, so in some ways I trust these people more than the tour pros.

Application Submitted

I was in last night, but I figured the bump never hurt anyone

Edit: Ken beat me to it.

Hawk, where are you? Its ok, you can come out and throw your name in it.

I was thinking about it, but I have a bunch of these at home already. I think it would be better to give some other members a chance to try them out. I actually played the gold ball for the first time this weekend and it was so easy to find in the rough. You can just sort of scan the area and look for the shine.

As usual, I played like crap until I pulled it out lol. I don't know if it's a confidence thing or what, but I play good with the Chromax. I'm going to write a little review when the other members start writing theirs.

I think that the name is a big part of why Chromax isn't taken as seriously. The name itself is just a little off to me. Like I said before, if somebody is already playing a surlyn-like covered ball, they should give them an honest shot. I really see very little difference when comparing them to PD Soft, DT Solo, TM Burner LDP, etc.

I was thinking about it, but I have a bunch of these at home already. I think it would be better to give some other members a chance to try them out. I actually played the gold ball for the first time this weekend and it was so easy to find in the rough. You can just sort of scan the area and look for the shine.

As usual, I played like crap until I pulled it out lol. I don't know if it's a confidence thing or what, but I play good with the Chromax. I'm going to write a little review when the other members start writing theirs.

I think that the name is a big part of why Chromax isn't taken as seriously. The name itself is just a little off to me. Like I said before, if somebody is already playing a surlyn-like covered ball, they should give them an honest shot. I really see very little difference when comparing them to PD Soft, DT Solo, TM Burner LDP, etc.

lmao thats the best thing Ive read in while! Now I need to try that!!

Negative. I see a lot of issues with glare, etc.

hehehehe

Back