The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

It's kind of an all inclusive package deal Finley. Belt's included, and probably looks better with us than over at Callaway HQ.

All I have to say is this year is building up to be my best in a long time, so Jason does not want this country boy coming to California. I'm getting close to peaking and November is my birth month. Have fear :deadhorse:

It's kind of an all inclusive package deal Finley. Belt's included, and probably looks better with us than over at Callaway HQ.

If the rest of the package is not good enough for you.......sure we can find someone else to come home without a belt

If the rest of the package is not good enough for you.......sure we can find someone else to come home without a belt

Gotta admit, it would look good over my desk in my office. :D

All I have to say is this year is building up to be my best in a long time, so Jason does not want this country boy coming to California. I'm getting close to peaking and November is my birth month. Have fear :deadhorse:

I am ready for you big boy. Good to hear you will be ready for another beat down. Just need to stay away from Par 3's you need to hit Driver on (so maybe all of them).

What do you think guys. Should we start the contests live next week from the office of one Jason Finley? We will be at Callaway a week from tomorrow and could kick it all off then.

Gotta admit, it would look good over my desk in my office. :D

You would need to finish the singles match without being injured first.

Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!!

Bring it on!

The rest is the package is ridiculous, but so is the thought of leaving TBD location without the belt.

Internet golfers want it all, you know that.

What do you think guys. Should we start the contests live next week from the office of one Jason Finley? We will be at Callaway a week from tomorrow and could kick it all off then.
Yes! A million times yes!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sounds like the perfect opportunity to me! Kick it off so Finley can see his demise start live in his own house.

For those new to THP and wonder how getting into #TheGrandaddy can change your life, the excitement compelled me to create this video about a month before my journey out west...

For those new to THP and wonder how getting into #TheGrandaddy can change your life, the excitement compelled me to create this video about a month before my journey out west...

Straight from this video to four hours on Trackman

Let's do it. I'm ready to take my shot at the event of a lifetime!

The rest is the package is ridiculous, but so is the thought of leaving TBD location without the belt.

Internet golfers want it all, you know that.

Well, as usual, what they want and reality are two VERY different things

Straight from this video to four hours on Trackman

I told you I was gonna' run wild....

...just when you thought I was done...

giphy.gif

You would need to finish the singles match without being injured first.

That would have been nice considering 2 down with 2 to go is not ideal way to end something when your opponent has had more bloody mary's in him than anybody I have ever seen.

I told you I was gonna' run wild....

Well I am sure most were wishing you were running AWAY from the Trackman....including the fitter

Next week! Of course we're ready!

I am ready for you big boy. Good to hear you will be ready for another beat down. Just need to stay away from Par 3's you need to hit Driver on (so maybe all of them).

Haha This old boy ain't scared from any where. All I need is my ticket punched

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would have been nice considering 2 down with 2 to go is not ideal way to end something when your opponent has had more bloody mary's in him than anybody I have ever seen.

Well, I had to do something to get a point out of our group, we all know where a point was not coming from.

Back