Contest - 2nd Annual 12 Days of Holiday Cheer

This is an amazing prize to start out with. I would LOVE to win this one!

less than 12 hrs to go...hehe

JB, is there anyway we can get a total entry count???

JB, is there anyway we can get a total entry count???

We prefer not to give out those numbers on the forum. Some look at them as too much, some too little. But we can say that this is the most entries THP has ever received for a contest.

We prefer not to give out those numbers on the forum. Some look at them as too much, some too little. But we can say that this is the most entries THP has ever received for a contest.

congrats on the milestone!

So you are telling me I have a chance!!!

That is enough information for me, I am so happy for THP and all of the companies involved. This is so much exposure and great marketing!

Good luck everyone!

But we can say that this is the most entries THP has ever received for a contest.

Can you imagine the amount of people online tonight when the first prize is announced!!!!

That is awesome! So hyped up for this one, good luck everyone and thanks so much to JB/GG, :thp: and all the wonderful companies!!!

I had a minor panic attack last night and now I THINK I might be on twitter
Best Wishes to All - we are already lucky! think how many golfers don't know about THP? pity the fools... lol

So you are telling me I have a chance!!!

That is enough information for me, I am so happy for THP and all of the companies involved. This is so much exposure and great marketing!

Here's what I know. If I do win a prize, I will immediately buy some appreal or other equipment from that company. End of story.

3 1/2 hours....where will you be at 8pm?

T-MINUS 2 hours 59 minutes. The anticipation is building!

3 1/2 hours....where will you be at 8pm?

just leaving work...in this case, I will leave work just after the winner is announced.

2:33 and counting...........

good luck everyone!

So how many folks have timers, alarm clocks, or reminders of some sort set for 8:00PM? 1:25 to go

So how many folks have timers, alarm clocks, or reminders of some sort set for 8:00PM? 1:25 to go

I'm M.I.A. for probably at least the first three days. Duty calls.

its really awesome how much interest these contests are generating for the site.

Disappointed I missed this contest. Nice job THP!

There are some amazing prizes coming up in the next few days.

I just wanted to let everyone know that all items have been shipped. There will be some delays because of the holidays but everyone who has won a prize should be getting their prizes within the next week or so. Congrats to the winners so far!!

Congratulations to all of the winners. Thank you to THP for an unique and exciting giveaway. Also, thank you to all of the companies that supplied the prizes and support THP.

:blob:

:clapp:

Back