The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great avatar. I was called to get the correct spelling of my name on the Morgan Cup. Engraver already thinks it's an open and shut match, I just went with the flow.

july_velde6_299x222.jpg

HAHAHAHAH!

That is SERIOUS!

Great avatar. I was called to get the correct spelling of my name on the Morgan Cup. Engraver already thinks it's an open and shut match, I just went with the flow.

Wow...any thoughts on this TC?

Biggsy you're just banking on having me as your scramble partner. Hopefully I'm quick with my email! ;)

Wow...any thoughts on this TC?

Biggsy you're just banking on having me as your scramble partner. Hopefully I'm quick with my email! ;)

Nah, no need to talk trash yet. I'll let my game speak for itself, and my leadership abilities.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Geez, pretty simple engraver, it's not to difficult to spell "TC"

was that capital "TC" or small "tc" ? :D

Nah, no need to talk trash yet. I'll let my game speak for itself, and my leadership abilities.

You better start talking trash then. :D

holy cow they don't waste time! They already posted a press conference held by the Calloways talking about the Morgan Cup

holy cow they don't waste time! They already posted a press conference held by the Calloways talking about the Morgan Cup

Haha, classic.

Sent from my operating system using thumbs 2.0

think ive read every post - and i dont remember seeing this if it has been asked:

Since its a competition what is the stance on GPS/Lasers? Are you allowed to use them in the matches - or only practice rounds?

think ive read every post - and i dont remember seeing this if it has been asked:

Since its a competition what is the stance on GPS/Lasers? Are you allowed to use them in the matches - or only practice rounds?

THey can be used. The carts have GPS built into them.

I see this thread has cooled just a bit over the last several hours, but I suspect there's some serious hoping going on.

Kevin

I'm trying not to post or get my hopes up too much since only 14 of us can go...that and I would like to get a better night's sleep tonight :act-up:

I see this thread has cooled just a bit over the last several hours, but I suspect there's some serious hoping going on.

Kevin

Big hopes. I even got the OK from them pregnant wife. I was shocked!!!!!

You must be a smooth operator.

I'm trying not to post or get my hopes up too much since only 14 of us can go...that and I would like to get a better night's sleep tonight :act-up:

I'm trying to do the same, because the signup is just about a month away, and there's no guarantee that I'll even be in there. On another note, kudos to the THP team for putting all of this together, pretty cool that it went from an idea to an actual competition with Taylormade and Callaway as partners on the equipment side of things.

What, that she was pregnant or that she'd let you play?

ps: just kidding: congratulations!

Skim Alert:
JB how are the outfits going to be coordinated? Are they just going to be the same colors for each team?

Skim Alert:
JB how are the outfits going to be coordinated? Are they just going to be the same colors for each team?

You will have to wait to find that out of course. :alien:

LOL. I'm dying here!

I think I'm gonna go as a spectator. My hc is around 15 but I think it would need to be much lower to have any shot at this thing. I do plan on being down there for support though and playing some practice rounds. I hope that just because some don't make the drawing to play that it doesn't keep them from attending.

I don't know if I could handle a count down at this point.....it might be toooooo much

Maybe. I see you live in MA too. We've had a long winter. That might have something to do with it. :)

hahahahahahhaha exactly - it was 47 today and I almost went with shorts..... then I looked in the mirror and at the 3 feet of snow still on the ground and thought better of it

What about the countdown I suggested earlier JB?

If there was a feature to block out this thread i would do it. Honestly like I said before I am freaking out. You could say just don't come in here, but it is so hard not to just peek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back