The Greenside - Putter Perfection

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Greenside is back with an all new episode this month as we talk about everything short game relevant. This show is a collaboration between The Hackers Paradise & Putterzone and this episode is full of great information.

This Episode Features:
What is Putter Perfection
Never Compromise Gets Their First Win
SeeMore One CS
Discussion of what is in Sean’s Bag
And so much more

Join us for this episode of The Greenside and let us know your thoughts. You can listen by clicking play right below, or download our episodes at Itunes or Podcast.com under THP Radio.

http://thehackersparadise.com/?p=13602

I'll be giving it a listen this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another outstanding show!! That SeeMore One CS is gorgeous - really like it.

Sean's book sounds like a good read....may need to get the wife to download it to her Kindle for me. Glad to see Pat O'Brien's involvement in that also as I have become a follower of his teachings.

SWEET hearing a little pitch about the THP SeeMore testers (that's me!!!). Still a work in progress but good strides made this week.

Belly putter talk again! :)

The book sounds great. When will it be available in the store?

Also, it sounds like it's been discussed in the past, but I definitely wouldn't put a belly putter in my bag. There is just something about it that I have very little interest in, and I love the putter as I grew up knowing it.. I feel like making that kind of change would take away what I believe to be 'putting'.

• Admin
The book sounds great. When will it be available in the store?

Also, it sounds like it's been discussed in the past, but I definitely wouldn't put a belly putter in my bag. There is just something about it that I have very little interest in, and I love the putter as I grew up knowing it.. I feel like making that kind of change would take away what I believe to be 'putting'.

Next week most likely. It is available now at www.putterperfection.com

Thanks for the kind words! Looking forward to any THP community feedback on Putter Perfection, and thanks to JB for his early guiding input on the book and for helping me spread the word.

Great show JB! I was curious, do you know when/if the book will be released digitally for ereaders/kindles/nooks etc?

Can't wait to hear this guy's, no doubt it will be another great show. Also looking forward to this book. I downloaded Seans putter buying guide and loved it. I'll try to listen tonight and post some feedback, thanks for the heads-up.

Great show JB! I was curious, do you know when/if the book will be released digitally for ereaders/kindles/nooks etc?

I dont right now.

I dont right now.

Thanks for the quick reply on this. If you happen to find out, please let me know.

The sheer fact that JB read a book tells me that it's captivating. Listening to the show now.

Congrats on the book Sean, that's a heck of an achievement in itself.

lol @ all the forged smack talk!

in all honesty, for being an 18, my putter is the only thing that is consistent almost every round, and its a $25 putter lol..

Great listen. Congrats on the new book Sean, very cool. Nice to hear the THP SeeMore testers getting some radio love too!!

Listening now, very interesting, Darn you Steve Marino for making JB wrong!

JB, no offense.. but after listening to the shows i had an picture in my head what you would look like, and after seeing the pix from the 2011 outing, i was way off lol!!! great show btw none the less!!:bananadance:

JB, no offense.. but after listening to the shows i had an picture in my head what you would look like, and after seeing the pix from the 2011 outing, i was way off lol!!! great show btw none the less!!:bananadance:

I would never take offense to that. I have a face for radio...Just ask GG.

I would never take offense to that. I have a face for radio...Just ask GG.

A face for radio and a stomach for.. SOME burgers..

In honour of another great show I ate double cheeseburgers for lunch.. I swear you should get royalties from McDonalds for all the times i've gone based on the entertainment of that contest show.

/thread derail

lol, oh well, keep the shows coming, i really do enjoy them!!

What a buttery show that was. I'm going to have to check out Sean's book. I predict his next one will be about the awesomeness of the belly putter ;) Thanks for the shout out by the way hehe.

Thanks for all the kind words everybody. This was a fun one.
ANd yes Hawk, it was a buttery show...hehe

Back