Forum Testing Signup - The SCOR System

Yes, I am :)

Hope everybody is as excited about this one as I am. Really looking forward to the thoughts on the entire thing.

No doubt! I am very intrigued by this. This could be a big time "game changer". It is not just a new product but a different approach to how we look at the scoring clubs in the bag. I spent quite a bit of time earlier this week on their website....tons of great information explaining how/why it works.

Very excited, as these are wedges that a lot of might not have considered before.

These seem like some really nice wedges, and I hope I can be one to review them. But if not I can't wait to read what others say about them.

Hope everybody is as excited about this one as I am. Really looking forward to the thoughts on the entire thing.

Very intrigued to say the least, be extremely interesting hearing everyone's thoughts for sure

I went and checked out their website and the more I think about their ideas and concepts the more I am looking forward to reading the reviews and thoughts of the guys who get picked for this testing.

I love the short game and I love the tools used in the short game. I think I am excited about this testing as much as any I have seen yet.

heck yeah im excited!!! who wouldnt be???

Who wouldn't be excited for this. This is great!

1. What wedges do you normally play? Vokey Spin Mill 52*, 56*, 60* plus stock Ping PW
2. Are your clubs fit for your game? No - they are off the rack, but I have different bounces based on feel.
3. Including your PW, how many wedges do you carry? 4
4. What do you look for in your scoring clubs? ability to control ball flight and spin. Also, I need to have proper distance gaps since most of my second shots are from 150 yards and in.
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I play once or twice a week and hit the range once a week. I spend 35% of my time working on the short game, so I would incorporate these into my practice schedule for a week against my current set before taking them to the course

Thanks for the opportunity!

PLEASE NOTE: Abroad on holidays 31 Aug for 10 days. If this is around 'send out' time then discount me obviously.

1. What wedges do you normally play?
Titliest Vokey 54 & 58 spin milled.

2. Are your clubs fit for your game?
No, straight off the shelf.

3. Including your PW, how many wedges do you carry?
Three

4. What do you look for in your scoring clubs?
Excellent feel and consistency off the face. Ability to create check/spin if required. Confidence inspiring head shape.

5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP?
I play 2 rounds a week generally. One with friends, one medal comp (36 hole medal sunday, mid week medal wednesday and medal tomorrow so 2 rounds is probably below average at the moment!). Also one practice session on grass per week. Video's and high quality pictures (DSLR) will be provided. Activity on THP wise, i am on most days reading and commenting.

Last edited:
Wish I could sign up but I am in the process of moving so I couldn't guarantee that I could test these within five days. Looking forward to the testers thoughts though.

1. What wedges do you normally play? (Don't Laugh)
PW=Top-Flight Tour SW-Sheftic The Aligner

2. Are your clubs fit for your game?
No
3. Including your PW, how many wedges do you carry?
4. What do you look for in your scoring clubs?
Slim line from the top view, not off-set, Medium weight

5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP?

As you can tell by my wedges my game is lacking in this area and I would be very diligent in testing. Currently, I am looking to fill the whole b/w my sw and pw as well as the one before my sw. So this would be a perfect time for me to go through this process. I play/practice 3-4 times per week at the course, so finding time to test is not a problem. I also have the ability to practice 150 yd and under shots at my home.

thanks for the chance

It's a very unique concept for sure! My interest is definately piqued.

I've been thinking so much about wedges over the last couple months. This will be an excellent little review thread for me to either participate in or follow.

Definitely stoked about this one!!! Can't wait to find out how these perform, whether it be in person, or from reviews given by fellow THP'ers.

I can't wait for this one to kick off, very exciting!

I keep going back to the website and looking these over. I am getting excited for this testing to start.

I keep going back to the website and looking these over. I am getting excited for this testing to start.

Yup, me too! I even did the online fitting and emailed it to myself too haha.

These just have me super curious now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, me too! I even did the online fitting and emailed it to myself too haha.

These just have me super curious now.

I have done 3 different fittings for the 3 different irons that are in my possession. Like you I am really looking forward to this testing.

1. What wedges do you normally play?PW 44*,GW 49* cobras from my set,tom Watson 52*and 56* sandwedge
2. Are your clubs fit for your game? Unfortunately -no
3. Including your PW, how many wedges do you carry?4
4. What do you look for in your scoring clubs?A club that I can trust to know the distance and trajectory of consistantly and how the spin will react.
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP?I am on THP daily and play at least weekly.I am also 10 minutes from a range and I will test the clubs and give an honest opinion on their performance as relates to trajectory ,spin,as relates to "check up" and rollout as well as feel and distance.

Current Wedges (PW) Nike Split Cavity 45* (GW) Cleveland Cg15 50* (52*bent to 50*) (SW) Cleveland CG15 58*
Clubs fitted? Why yes they are, thank you for asking
How Many Wedges? Currently 3 (PW,GW,SW) I do have a 62* Lob Wedge but that rarely makes it into my bag nowadays. The SW is no 58* To compensate
Look for in Wedges Versatilaty. Not so much in the PW but the other two wedges are my scoring clubs. I need to be able to hit it high with spin and a low runner with both wedges. The Sole on the SW specifically needs to be able to handle many different lies and situations.
Testing Plan and Activity Level Play two rounds a week. 1-2 range sessions a week. Condo has putting/chippin green for late night short game sessions. Still posting consistently every day on THP.

I have done 3 different fittings for the 3 different irons that are in my possession. Like you I am really looking forward to this testing.

Oooooh, I didn't think about for my backup set too! buahahahaha

1. What wedges do you normally play?- Vokey 52/8, TM Rac Black 54/10, CG10 60/4
2. Are your clubs fit for your game?- irons are but wedges aren't
3. Including your PW, how many wedges do you carry? 4
4. What do you look for in your scoring clubs? I am a layup player so wedges are the most important clubs in my bag. I actually am picky about each wedge because I use so many shots. I picked the Vokey for my 52 because it has a soft feel and consistent distance. The TM for 54 because it is heavy for sand shots and I could rust it. The CG for 60 because of the head design which allows more aggressive shots from firm ground.
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I spend 4 days a week at the range (2 are short game days) and play 9 every Wednesday. Weekends are the time where I usually play rounds with friends. I have a green in my backyard with 3 chipping stations of 10,30,50 yards that I spend a lot of time on trying to practice different shots. I honestly never thought too much about being fitted for wedges but it makes more sense then driver in my mind. I am new to the site but plan on being very active now that I am back to the sport competitively. Would do my best to get a lot of info on the clubs because wedges are my favorite clubs.

Thanks for the opportunity to throw my name in the hat

Side note- I am interested to see what people think of these. The grooves look nice but I cant tell how sharp the front of the club is and that is something that is important down here in AZ.

Last edited:

Absolutely. The info on the webpage sounds very intriguing. Terry also has that voodoo quality that CL has in that I want to at least try out anything they endorse that much. Neither of them have been wrong yet (the eidolong wedges are fantastic).

Oooooh, I didn't think about for my backup set too! buahahahaha

Well that's disappointing :tongue:

Back