iPhone 6

Could have got an s6 edge.

They have all those awesome feat......

Ah never mind you're right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back, we take all even if they come unwillingly.

I love the riot act JB is getting in here.

Yes sir. Battery on the 6 is dismal.

nice, completely agree with you there. I have the 6+ and the mrs has a 6 and a couple of chargers and extended batteries, lol.

nice, completely agree with you there. I have the 6+ and the mrs has a 6 and a couple of chargers and extended batteries, lol.

Even the guys in the store were enamoured with the Blackberry. Most never got a chance to see it in action, but once people did, it kind of blew them away. Its nothing like the old ones.

I will make this work, thats for sure, and will welcome a better camera.

Even the guys in the store were enamoured with the Blackberry. Most never got a chance to see it in action, but once people did, it kind of blew them away. Its nothing like the old ones.

I will make this work, thats for sure, and will welcome a better camera.

It's a rare bird, I've had very few complaints about my 6+ though, it's been a solid phone for about 6 months now.

So, does anyone use the Swype app on the iphone ? My wife literally just switched to an iphone 6 based on my recommendation because her Samsung S3 was randomly shutting down. She has 14 days to decide if she likes the phone. She talked to a friend of hers who has the same setup (6 with swype) and her friend is regretting going with the iphone. Anyone having problems with swype on the iphone ?

Yes sir. Battery on the 6 is dismal.

The Zerolemon for the 6 plus is comically large. If you want a photo let me know.

I do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. When I get to work tomorrow I'll grab it and add some photos.

Just came back to IPhone 6plus from a two year attempt to like android (lg g2). I liked the G2, but I am soooooo happy to be back to a iPhone. I left because of the small screens and am thrilled with the new plus size. It works with everything, no Bluetooth problems, no battery draining probs, no probs whatsoever! I'm glad to be back.

Is that trip case I see? Solid app
LOVE Trip Case. Phenomenal app. Maybe Apple will make Passport or whatever they are going to call it work as well as Trip Case does.

Im so confused. Almost pulled the trigger on the 6 this week. Something held me back. I see this tonight and may be waiting until September.

Plus is now a ponder......

JM

The Zerolemon for the 6 plus is comically large. If you want a photo let me know.
I had the Zerolemon for the G3....

That was stupidly massively hugelarge. Yep, a new word.

Im so confused. Almost pulled the trigger on the 6 this week. Something held me back. I see this tonight and may be waiting until September.

JM

Used my phone a good bit today, and had it synced to my apple watch. Used the GPS on it for my ride tonight as well. 50% battery life left and took it off the charger at 6:30 when I went for a run.

Battery life for me is solid.

JM

6+.......ponder that or nothing.

Trip Case vs Tripit? I've been using Tripit because it's easy to just dump my confirmation emails to plans@tripit.com.

Why didn't you have many options?

We have to have at least one person using iOS on THP Staff and we skated by with our iPad for a while, but it needed to be done. Since I use a Mac, it made more sense. Miss the Passport badly so far, but it will do.

Trip Case vs Tripit? I've been using Tripit because it's easy to just dump my confirmation emails to plans@tripit.com.

TripCase, you can do the same with the emails. Plus the layout is massively better. I was dabbling in TripIt for a while when Texas Hacker turned me on to Tripcase. With as much as I am traveling, I love it.

My wife thinks that she wants to move to iPhone 6 (she has a 4s now). I am an Android guy and really don't care for the IOS platform. The main problem will be that she will want me to do all the set up and at this point you can fit what I know about the iPhone in a thimble.

My wife thinks that she wants to move to iPhone 6 (she has a 4s now). I am an Android guy and really don't care for the IOS platform. The main problem will be that she will want me to do all the set up and at this point you can fit what I know about the iPhone in a thimble.
Personally, if you can set up an Android phone, the iPhone setup will be a breeze. I haven't set up the 6 but I can tell you with previous iPhone experience it is a little more user friendly than Android...I am an Android guy but have had iPhones in the past

Moving from my old HTC to my current iPhone 5c was incredibly easy. My wife, who would prefer to still be using a flip phone, was also able to get everything from her old Samsung to her 5c as well with no problem.

So, does anyone use the Swype app on the iphone ? My wife literally just switched to an iphone 6 based on my recommendation because her Samsung S3 was randomly shutting down. She has 14 days to decide if she likes the phone. She talked to a friend of hers who has the same setup (6 with swype) and her friend is regretting going with the iphone. Anyone having problems with swype on the iphone ?

I like SwiftKey myself.

Back