2012 THP Fantasy Golf

I'm signed up. First Fantasy Sports league I've ever done.

I'm signed up. First Fantasy Sports league I've ever done.
Sweet, welcome aboard! It will be kind of hard for everyone so basically just don't forget to put in a lineup each week and see what happens...good luck!

Week 1: Byrd, Glover, Watson and.... Choi.

Just go ahead and hand me the Internet trophy now.

(Of course, by next week ----> :banghead:)

Just in case you were wondering the field is offically set, at least that is what my email said. Get your picks in!

Signed up...

nice!
excited to give this a shot this year...

This is so cool! Thanks THP

Boys I am in on Team 2.

Just signed up myself.... I kind of like the maximum of 10 picks per player...

ignore.

Joined #3. Should be fun.

Finally got signed up, can't wait for this I have really missed fantasy golf!

I'm in!

I've played in other groups that past two years. Fun, plus gets you watching players you don't normally follow. Team 2 rockin!

Tapatalk with Siri

Got into group 2 tonight. Looking forward to the 2012 golf season. Will be fun to have fantasy golf back!

I'm in!

Got my team locked in; I've never done this before so looking forward to getting the season started!!!

I just set my lineup.

Me too, I saw a reminder email and panicked thinking I missed it. It going to tough this year for me with the limit on picks haha. I love me some Paul Casey and I think Yahoo should make an exception for him.

First year doing fantasy golf, can't wait. Hopefully my fantasy hockey success carries over.

I just looked at group 3 and it is loaded with lots of my friends, this should be fun as it will be easy to keep up with them in the FG standings.

Last edited:
Me too, I saw a reminder email and panicked thinking I missed it. It going to tough this year for me with the limit on picks haha. I love me some Paul Casey and I think Yahoo should make an exception for him.

I know this new system is going to take some getting used to. LOL I know how much you love Paul Casey.

I know this new system is going to take some getting used to. LOL I know how much you love Paul Casey.

Yeah! But I kinda like it. I like the bench player idea. Paul will be tough but I'll make sure to tweet him before the tourney's to see how he is feeling. Use only when he seems like its going to be a win. I fully expect 5 wins out of Paul this year.

Back