The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it makes your guy bigger for more then 4 hours go on THP and brag about it!

I bet IJP has a little guy.

Cookie, just take roids. Why half-a$$ it?

Why not bro. I shoot up every other day, and then don't work out because I am going for the Craig Stadler body shape. Maybe I should post a video of me shooting up for TMC preparation.

hahahaha, oh my gawd, I can't stop laughing. Ash Vegas is rocking. Not like IJP's buckle but woo!

lmao! And I cant even blame that one on the stupid smart phone. wtc!

Lmfao.... I'm in tears right now.. Panties and guy hahahaha.

My 2 and 3 o clock pt's canceled. Unfortunately, my 4 oclock has not. I'm a little bored.

New class starting today. First line from the teacher

"Im Dr. Joe Blow and Im a homosexual"

Interesting first line of choice...

It got your attention. What class?

New class starting today. First line from the teacher

"Im Dr. Joe Blow and Im a homosexual"

Interesting first line of choice...

Did you do your research to find out if this was a good class and teacher. I never took a class without knowing for sure it was a solid class and the teacher was good. It also helped to get people's notes / old tests from the year before too.

Diversity and Politics

My school isnt big enough to do that.

This really sucks... Im dropping this class ASAP
Did you do your research to find out if this was a good class and teacher. I never took a class without knowing for sure it was a solid class and the teacher was good. It also helped to get people's notes / old tests from the year before too.

Yeah, I never wanted to be in a miserable elective.

My school isnt big enough to do that.

This really sucks... Im dropping this class ASAP

Ginger fluffer is homophobic.

I was joking. I understand you though. Makes you wonder how he has that position with lines like that.

Im not homophobic, but the way this gentleman is imposing his views on many current issues, and politics, is not something I want to suffer through for the rest of the semester

Come to class wearing this:

I-heart-dipset-no-homo-shirt-black.jpg

Stick it out thainer (not literally), those classes tend to be worthwhile.

Jeebus. I took some of the cold medicine you have to sign for and I'm a freaking zombie. I can't type or make any sense when I talk and just want to go to bed.

Jeebus. I took some of the cold medicine you have to sign for and I'm a freaking zombie. I can't type or make any sense when I talk and just want to go to bed.

Go stir up the MC trash talk thread.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Quit trying to take advantage of me.

I want to swear!

Better lay off the stones tonight then buddy, we don't want you dying on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back