Name It - 2013 Morgan Cup Entrance

Team Bulldogs:alien:

Team Bulldogs:alien:
No. If given that name, we would be incredibly hyped to win it all, and then fail to achieve anything. As well as most of the players would probably be arrested.

No. If given that name, we would be incredibly hyped to win it all, and then fail to achieve anything. As well as most of the players would probably be arrested.

If there was ever a time I wanted there to be a team Crimson Tide, this would be one of them.

lol well played sir

Just covering all the bases.

WE made a question mark be his avatar until the name was chosen, so I am throwing out:

"The Mysterians". hahaha

Question%252BMark%252Band%252BThe%252BMysterians%252B-%252B96%252BTears.jpg

Team Eagle

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Team Epoch.

Pronounced like "Epic" but with the meaning of an extended period of time usually characterized by a distinctive development or by a memorable series of events. For example, the Morgan Cup.

This one is all closed up tonight at midnight. Still time to get the name in and we will announce the new team name on Monday.

This one is all closed up tonight at midnight. Still time to get the name in and we will announce the new team name on Monday.

New team name means we know who else is in Morgan Cup 2013!! Now that right there is downright awesome!

What if it is War Eagle's name that is picked? LOL

Then someone is in a spot of bother. Ha

How cool is this? LOVE seeing everything come together for the 2013 Morgan Cup!

Then someone is in a spot of bother. Ha

How cool is this? LOVE seeing everything come together for the 2013 Morgan Cup!

The mini leaks are what keeps interest for the entire year. Well done. It's like JB and GG went to marketing school or something ;)

Team: Devonian (a new era)

Can't wait to see this announcement Monday.

Team: the collective

JB said the other day that this one was going to run until the end of the week. So, I am assuming this weekend, maybe early next week, a winner will be announced. They have a LOT of submissions to go through. I feel for them.

Yeah. But do you know how easy it's going to be for them to throw 90% of these names straight out the window?

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Such a large number of responses to go through. Reading through the thread, there are a whole lot of silly team names here and also some pretty good ones. Looking forward to the final choice.

This has been a fun thread, now I am ready to see who wins the spot on Team Bulldogs.....er Team WarEagle. :devil:

While there is a large number of entries, I doubt JB and GG have not read them all to this point already.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Back