Newbie from Houston - OMG!!

dugal

Reaction score
Handicap
I picked up golf again a couple of months ago after a 15 year layoff. I wanted to update my irons - Tommy Armour 845s - and was googling various subjects and stumbled on THP. OMG!! What a wealth of information. I poured over your reviews of the RBZs and ordered a set which is due in a couple of days. Can't wait to come into the 21st century. I also read the Taylormade ATV wedge reviews and bought a 50* on Monday which I used yesterday. I look forward to getting the most out of this awesome site.

Cheers - Doug

Welcome to THP, man! Great to hear that our hard work is paying off in the ATV thread! Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forum fellow Texan!

Welcome to THP Doug, there is plenty here to see and do.

Welcome to :thp:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome to THP.

Welcome aboard Doug, the longer you stick around here the more great info you'll find :)

Welcome to THP! We must be getting close to the Texan limit by now.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP, Doug! Hard to beat those old Tommy Armour 845s, they were something special in their day and could possibly still hold their own.

Nice to meet you!!

You mean there's a quota for Texans? Glad I got in under the wire.

Welcome to THP

You mean there's a quota for Texans? Glad I got in under the wire.
No. Just giving you a hard time.. Although there probably should be a Texan limit! Welcome

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Texans always welcome here :D

Welcome to THP, what part of houston are you from? My brother lives in Richmond, I love going to Houston to visit, it's such a great place,

Good luck with the ATV wedge, it's really a great wedge

Welcome to THP, I'm glad there was good info on here for you. It sounds like THP already has it's claws in you!!! That's a good thing.

welcome Doug! This place is great!

welcome to THP

:wavey:

Welcome!

Welcome to THP Doug!

Back