Journey To Atlantic City - THP Tour Van

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Tomorrow morning at 5am, the THP Tour Van will be departing the Cleveland, OH area and next stop is Atlantic City, NJ. This will be the thread we use to chat with everybody and share pictures and thoughts along the way. Its about a 9 hour ride or so with the pooches and we know from our last trip (opposite direction) on this drive, there are some cool sights to see.

Hope everybody enjoys the thread and we will try our best to keep up with it during the drive. See you in NJ everybody.

usamybyb.jpg

Safe Travels!

Have a safe trip!

Travel safe, guys! Depending on if I have work tomorrow, might have to try and stalk the Tour Van a bit for some photos...we will see you guys in my backyard!

Have fun guys. Having made the drive from NJ to Ohio many many times, I can tell you that it's awful. Lol. Nothing in PA. Safe travels!

Have a safe trip. Cant wait to see you guys Saturday.

Have a safe trip guys! See you in AC this weekend can't wait.

AC is in for a treat. THP is rolling now! safe travels and have fun.

You guys stopping to see any sites in PA?

Most likely not this time. However we will see quite a bit from the road.

Well stay safe, and ill see you 4 soon :)

Have a safe trip! Looking forward to meeting you in AC.

Have a safe trip!!

If you follow the quickest MapQuest route..you'll drive within roughly 8 miles of my home.

I'm already on my way! Was hoping to catch the van en route

Up early and shoving off. Can't wait to see everybody.

Drive safe you two!

Up early and shoving off. Can't wait to see everybody.

Safe travels, buddy! I'm almost there! See you tomorrow!

We just filled up and making our way through the Ohio turnpike. As soon as the sun comes up I will start taking pictures of our journey.

We just filled up and making our way through the Ohio turnpike. As soon as the sun comes up I will start taking pictures of our journey.

How long is the ride to AC?

Back