Callaway RAZR Fit Xtreme Driver - THP Preview & Review Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are some in hand pictures of the new RAZR Fit XTreme Driver from Callaway and the link below will take you to the THP Home Page article that is filled with all of the technical info and driver specs as well as pricing and release date. I have been testing this out for a few days now and have tons of info coming up tomorrow on my initial thoughts.

http://bit.ly/TDuxwH

DSC_3306-L.jpg

DSC_3309-L.jpg

DSC_3311-L.jpg

DSC_3304-L.jpg

DSC_3310-L.jpg

DSC_3314-L.jpg

DSC_3316-L.jpg

DSC_3315-L.jpg

Very nice. You rolling Black Tie or Trinity?

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

• Admin
I have one of each JRMO. Lots of info coming tomorrow on that.

Man that looks frikken beastly at address. I cannot wait to hear your thoughts. Razr Fit is so good I cancelled my 913 preorder. I might not be able to resist this

Sweet... Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this driver JB.

• Admin
And THP is giving one away in the Holiday Cheer Event.

Can't wait to hear the initial thoughts on this one...very nice that it is a mid-January release as well.

This jumped out to me from the THP article, would be awesome to see the Morgan Cup Callaway staffers get this done:
"For golfers who are interested in personalization options, udesign by Callaway will be expanded for the RAZR Fit Xtreme Driver when it debuts in January. Both the crown and the sole of the clubhead are now separately customizable with eight different color options. For the first time, custom laser engraving will also be available on the sole of the driver."

Oh snap those pics look awesome.

I'm really interested to see how these shaft perform. The head looks like a true pear shaped head. Maybe back to Great Big days.

Great looking driver, all of these recent rollouts will make 8 MCers very happy. I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be stoked to be one of them.

Very nice.

Posted via tapatalk.

This is one driver I am truly looking forward to trying. Can't wait to read your thoughts JB!

I'd love to see you bomb this driver....in a totally platonic way.
Also, i can't wait to hit it...a very long ways, but not too far.

Absolutely love it!

I am absolutely blown away by everything this driver has packed into it. Everything from the Speed Frame Face, the adjustability and the awesome shaft options I am SUPER excited to put this in play in the 2013 Morgan Cup!

I am really looking forward to getting a chance to hit this. This will be one of the first things I pick up at the Outing.

Gosh dang me likey!!!

I can't wait to hear more thoughts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a Callaway homer (oddly, my clubs to start this year were mostly Cally but has changed this year), but while it looks similar to the Fit, I like the looks on this one a lot more. Would like to see in hand to see if the face is really high or not.

Really excited for this one! Looking forward to your thoughts JB.

I was lucky enough to win one in their twitter contest so I am debating on if I wanna go trinity or black tie. Right now I am looking at going with the black tie.

Wow, that looks awesome at address. Classy but mean look to it, all business.

Looking forward to reading up on it tomorrow!

Great pics, I like how Callaway is trending with the Razr Fit last year and now this.

Back