2013 Morgan Cup Team Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to a sweet sweet convo with my captain (who ever it is) at some point soon!!

Excited to see who gets announced tonight. I will be at a wedding but will try to remember to check in around 8. If you don't get a call from me tonight it's not because I am purposely trying to ignore you.

I can't wait to see who's announced tonight! Canadan and Tadashi are being watched very closely by many!

It's getting closer...this same thing happened to me before the selections...as the week goes on, I just keep reading...can't write anything, too excited :) hopefully I get to know my team today so I can get to normal again :D

Looking forward to a sweet sweet convo with my captain (who ever it is) at some point soon!!
Yeah me too, I'm super jealous of all the selections getting to talk to the captain's. Anyone starting to feel like the last kid to be picked at kickball?!?! JK, I'm lovin' the hype surrounding the videos each night.

It's getting closer...this same thing happened to me before the selections...as the week goes on, I just keep reading...can't write anything, too excited :) hopefully I get to know my team today so I can get to normal again :D
I would be lying if I said I wasn't pulling for you to be on DOTCOM.............we saw what the Irishman did for his team last year.

I can't wait to see who's announced tonight! Canadan and Tadashi are being watched very closely by many!

Only because JakeNation picked up the lowest cap already!!! My company is far more valuable than my cap hahaha!

I hear that bearded dude is a real beast on course. And that he's wicked cool.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't pulling for you to be on DOTCOM.............we saw what the Irishman did for his team last year.

Thanks! I hope I can help my team in the same way. Team Dotcom is in my top three favorites ;)

Yeah me too, I'm super jealous of all the selections getting to talk to the captain's. Anyone starting to feel like the last kid to be picked at kickball?!?! JK, I'm lovin' the hype surrounding the videos each night.

I will gladly volunteer to be the last kid picked in this game hahaha

People may be underestimating Team Albatross a bit.

People may be underestimating Team Albatross a bit.

Never!!

The three teams I can get on, and also Hackers are on the same line for me.

It's going to be fun to welcome them both to Team Albatross!

Love seeing everyone's avatar changing. Who's the 3 that get to change them tonight?!

Only because JakeNation picked up the lowest cap already!!! My company is far more valuable than my cap hahaha!

I hear that bearded dude is a real beast on course. And that he's wicked cool.

Haha I just saw this ! Thanks bro!

Congrats to the newest members!! Thain, Dhill, and Rhino!

Thanks man!

Can't wait to see who goes where tonight!

I'll be hanging out with my dad at a football game but will check in as soon as possible after 8

Looking forward to seeing the teams take shape even more tonight!

Looong night ahead for me :D

Wondering if I'll change my avatar to a team badge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back