2013 Morgan Cup Team Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats guys! Dang y'all make it hard to know what team to support haha

3 more found homes tonight, this thing is really shaping up nicely. Should be fun.

Congrats to the three selected tonight.

Welcome to Team Jake Effing Paradise Nation Freddie Kong!

Last edited:
Wcbm!!!!! Yeah buddy welcome!

Uh oh.....somebody's team just got REALLY GOOD! Freddie, phone call in 3....2.....1

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats Wicked Cool, JConn, and Tadashi!

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Congrats guys! Teams are shaping up nicely. Look like Freddie's got a tattoo to get.

Congrats on the selections fellas. Team Albatross picking up their first vet and a terrific teammate!

Congrats to the three selected tonight.

Welcome the Team Jake Effing Paradise Nation Freddie Kong!

BOOM!!!!

Congrats to you three!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team DotCom!!! Here we go here we go here we go. So excited to know which team I'm on! Ddec, lets do this buddy! Bringing home the Cup!

Tadashi in the house! Team Paradise is on fire! I'm pumped!

Solid additions again tonight. Team are starting to take a nice shape. Congrats WCBM, JConn, and Freddie.

Congrats on the selections fellas. Team Albatross picking up their first vet and a terrific teammate!

Thanks Man!! I just got off the phone with my Captain War Eagle. I am truly honored to be on his squad. I had a terrific captain (ddec) and team last year and I am looking forward to the same this year!

Just got off the phone with the one and only WCBM, cant begin to put in to words how excited I am to have Tim on Team Albatross. I had the pleasure of meeting Tim in Myrtle Beach last year, and got to watch him tear up True Blue and Caledonia, just an all around awesomely wicked cool dude (yeah, I said it).

Welcome to Team Albatross Tim, it's going to be an awesome ride!

Just got off the phone with the one and only WCBM, cant begin to put in to words how excited I am to have Tim on Team Albatross. I had the pleasure of meeting Tim in Myrtle Beach last year, and got to watch him tear up True Blue and Caledonia, just an all around awesomely wicked cool dude (yeah, I said it).

Welcome to Team Albatross Tim, it's going to be an awesome ride!

I can't wait Cap!

It's getting more and more exciting hearing the lead in and waiting for my name to be said... Each night builds nicely, and I love it!!

Congrats to JConn, Freddie, and WCBM on your team selections!!!!

I just got off the phone with Freddie, he's out buying a shirt and missed the announcement. As soon as I said Freddie it's Jake....he immediately knew and we just started laughing and screaming in the phone. I could not be happier about having a guy like Freddie on this team.

JT
Lambro
Dhill
Tadashi70

I am the luckiest captain ever.....who's next?!?!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Our team is shaping up nicely! Ddec, Nate, Buck, WR, and myself. Look out fellas.

Yep, that is strong - no doubt! Really enjoy seeing the teams shape up that will battle for the Morgan Cup next year.

Congrats to Freddie and jconn as well!

It's getting more and more exciting hearing the lead in and waiting for my name to be said... Each night builds nicely, and I love it!!

Congrats to JConn, Freddie, and WCBM on your team selections!!!!

Still hope you will make it on team albatross buddy!

Team DotCom!!! Here we go here we go here we go. So excited to know which team I'm on! Ddec, lets do this buddy! Bringing home the Cup!

Very Very Cool!!! I am super excited to be your teammate!!!

Tadashi...so happy you are with Jake! You guys are perfect!!

WCBM....instant leadership for team albatross! Love it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back