Las Vegas - 2013 THP Invitational Series Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me just tell you the amount of brainstorming going on right now is staggering. Getting close everybody.

Are you discussing bikini caddies for each round?

Vegas is my type of town. I cant wait for this doods

This is gonna be insane. Can't wait to see the details. I really wanna make this happen.

I believe they are called Teemates, but only if we are playing at Rio Secco.

ParMates if you're playing any of the Walters Golf managed courses.

Let me say this fellas, if you have any "I owe you's" owed to you from your wives or girlfriends, this will be the time to use those up, what's in store is just amazing

Let me say this fellas, if you have any "I owe you's" owed to you from your wives or girlfriends, this will be the time to use those up, what's in store is just amazing

And... if you bring them along and let them shop while you play golf, they'll probably end up owing you.. big time.

OH man, I really hope I can get to this event. Sounds AMAZING!

Looks like there might be a warm up round there next week involving myself and another THP'er!!

THP'ers in Vegas.

I shall be taking the flip-cam everywhere, just so we have proof.

I have already started saving up for this one!

Until we lose Cookie and have to re-trace our steps to find him.

Silly Cookie.

Did someone call??

BTW, I already have permission! :)

I so want to go to this one. Will have to see how things shake out after the outing.

I've already started BEGGING.

Going to off some Lajosi's to pay for it I think.

I know you hate losing some of your Lajosi's....but it will be worth it.

Until we lose Cookie and have to re-trace our steps to find him.

Silly Cookie.

Yeah, it could be tough to find him....Vegas is one of the few cities where there might be more than one guy roaming around in a women's blouse

This means I have no choice, right?

Nope you have no choice....it's going to be EPIC!

2yvenuqu.jpg

Vegas skyline from the 10th floor at Hardrock!

4u9uhupy.jpg

I couldn't imagine seeing that in person. Want to go there one day

I couldn't imagine seeing that in person. Want to go there one day
Ill get you some proper pics over the next week. Lets put it this way the strip is sensory over load

Ill get you some proper pics over the next week. Lets put it this way the strip is sensory over load
Great way to put it FK, just being on the strip is an event in itself. The town just does it for me man, I NEED to go back in a bad way, it's been too long.

Indeed. The strip is definitely an interesting spot. When I lived in southern Utah I used to go down there at least once a month. I haven't been back in far too long though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back