Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall any email like that. I might give them a call tomorrow and see if they'll honor said deal. Worth a try right?

Matrix shafts. Thinking maybe White Tie or Kujol (from a price standpoint) in the driver and the stock Black Ties in the fairway woods.

I really, REALLY want to hit the White and Red Tie shafts.

I really, REALLY want to hit the White and Red Tie shafts.

I like the idea of the red tie. It will just clash with my gear. Who sounds like the FABULOUS one now.

Matrix shafts. Thinking maybe White Tie or Kujol (from a price standpoint) in the driver and the stock Black Ties in the fairway woods.

Nice! I'm thinking about a Radix.

I'm about pondered out for today however tomorrow starts a fresh new day, to get back in the ponder mode

I'm about pondered out for today however tomorrow starts a fresh new day, to get back in the ponder mode
It's time for the XHot 3W.

Pondering a 588 RTX MB wedge.. I want to get a taste of these beauties!!
Quit hesitating. Your ability to pull the trigger is reaching MD441 level.

Quit hesitating. Your ability to pull the trigger is reaching MD441 level.

I see what you did there.. Sadly, you're well ahead of me in that race.

...I've got a late arrival that needs some photos taken.

I am pondering a Titleist 913 for my daughter. Anyone know anything about this? She is currently playing last years Cobra Amp Offset and launches the ball to high and is losing distance because of it. I hate to buy her a new driver this soon, but it is really hurting her game.

I am pondering a Titleist 913 for my daughter. Anyone know anything about this? She is currently playing last years Cobra Amp Offset and launches the ball to high and is losing distance because of it. I hate to buy her a new driver this soon, but it is really hurting her game.

Has she tried it out? Maybe a fitting would do the trick?

Has she tried it out? Maybe a fitting would do the trick?

She demo'd it at practice yesterday and played with it on the course. She loved it. Will definitely take her to the launch monitor before purchasing.

Currently negotiating some Tour 90R's.........

Nice Dev.

Figure since KBS was nice enough to Sponsor the New England Invitational, it was only fair that I return the favor and rep them.

If you're looking for some height (which I remember you talking about), you should be on the right path with them. Great feeling shaft too.

If you're looking for some height (which I remember you talking about), you should be on the right path with them. Great feeling shaft too.

Yes that is indeed the reason why I am looking at them. Need higher ball flight with my irons. I really hate uniflex shafts which are stock on my new Razr X irons. I knew at some point I would replace them with KBS 90's.

Currently negotiating some Tour 90R's.........

You know my thoughts on them buddy. I will say though, it's worth checking out the cost of getting them installed before you make the plunge. It's doable on your own, but it doesn't keep the swingweights constant.

I wouldnt be surprised to see you pick up a few yards too.

You know my thoughts on them buddy. I will say though, it's worth checking out the cost of getting them installed before you make the plunge. It's doable on your own, but it doesn't keep the swingweights constant.

I know how much it will cost. Plus I know someone that offered to do it for me as well. I will say, I do not like this fiscally responsible Dan these days. What happened to the Dan I know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back