2013 Cobra Staff Bag Thread

That looks great and the headcover really goes nicely.

WOW that came out nice! Those pictures are sweet man. They sure got it over to you in a speedy fashion. So you are telling me your name is not Castor?

Castor, those pics are absolutely gorgeous. Nice photo work man! That bag is so sexy.

Wait, who is Henri?

Nice bag....Castor?

Someone is playing with us. :act-up:

That looks great and the headcover really goes nicely.

That head cover is so flash that it goes with anything! :D

WOW that came out nice! Those pictures are sweet man. They sure got it over to you in a speedy fashion. So you are telling me your name is not Castor?

Well..to tell you the truth...Castor is my MI6 agent call sign.

Castor, those pics are absolutely gorgeous. Nice photo work man! That bag is so sexy.

Thanks! One of the first three words that comes to mind, is definitely sexy! :D

I cannot find enough nice words to thank Cobra and THP!

Cobra & GG took care of me, the bag was shipped from US on friday a week ago, arrived today (for pickup at FedEx), which is fast! No issues with any customs or anything, perfection!

I love my new bag. The bag looks good in pictures, but it really looks awesome live! I'll post just a few pics, you guys have taken good care of posting pics on details already!

img0083vg.jpg

img0084wo.jpg

img0089rfu.jpg

img0087vl.jpg

img0086oxz.jpg

Dude, your pictures are amazing.

Has anyone said sweet yet. Man all the staff bags are awesome. Makes me want to practice for next year.

Castor, it looks amazing!!!

32/32 :D

Great pictures Castor. I will say those cobra bags look SHARP!

Those pictures are insane Castor. Absolutely amazing. Nice work Flying Finn!

Castor, I need a photo shoot lesson with you. You're great with a camera!

Awesome photos castor! The Finnisher finished off with some awesome pics.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Great pictures Castor. I will say those cobra bags look SHARP!

Those pictures are insane Castor. Absolutely amazing. Nice work Flying Finn!

Castor, I need a photo shoot lesson with you. You're great with a camera!

Thanks!

Dhill...the only thing you need is a DSLR with a lens like this: http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/ef_lens_lineup/ef_50mm_f_1_8_ii

It's one of the cheapest lenses there is, it's durable (mine is maybe 7-8 years old, and I've been throwing it around, a lot), and for a 100 USD lens it's super quality. But, the price makes life easy, if it would break, no sweat. But if you break a 2000 dollar lens, it could hurt a bit more.

I take maybe 90% of my photos with that one.

I've got that lens and use it sometimes. I just get lazy and use my phone more often than not. Do you process with Lightroom?

Those pictures are seriously cool Castor

I've got that lens and use it sometimes. I just get lazy and use my phone more often than not. Do you process with Lightroom?

Lightroom is my thing!

GORGEOUS pics Castor....Henri...whoever you are. :confused2:

I keep asking that my self every day :D

Those pictures are seriously cool Castor

Thanks David!

Seeing as Dean is a huge James Bond fan that probably made his day.

:D I hope so!

Congrats on the staffer, Castor!

Great pics. May be my favorite bag!

It's all been said already...simply...well done! The first taste of upcoming greatness and anticipation for the tools.

Love the looks of these bags. Best by far

My daughter told me last night that she thought she would get lost and stuck in my bag it was so big. But she sure loves the bright orange color!

My daughter told me last night that she thought she would get lost and stuck in my bag it was so big. But she sure loves the bright orange color!

hahaha awesome story dude. I bet she loves it! We all do!

Back