THP Tour Van - You See It, You Win!

hotel stalker!

Their everywhere, their everywhere! This is great, I want to see you guys in Nebraska, lol.

That's awesome, looks like a paparazzi photo!!!

Great timing! You were the only person who knew what the deal is with that van!

We saw you buddy. THanks for the wave and horn. Nice to see THPers out there.

I honked a lot an waived as you were making a right turn at an intersection (and I was making a right turn down the road you were coming from). I then cut into a parkinglot and pulled out 3 cars behind you in order to snap the pick. You probably dismissed my wild honking as a standard NJ driver behind you! haha

I found the tour van! Haha

yqahydav.jpg

It's not on the road, but I did see it. It's funny when I saw it all I could do is smile.
image_zpsc71dd440.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice T2G. You found it, which could not have been easy tucked away in an area with lots of hotels. Prize going your way upon our return.

It's not on the road, but I did see it. It's funny when I saw it all I could do is smile.
image_zpsc71dd440.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Awesome, nice find!

Ok I will say it the pic of mcook77 in this thread is awesome! Haha

Felt like a stalker actually

HAHA I was going to say that with the picture in the car with the dashboard showing haha

HAHA I was going to say that with the picture in the car with the dashboard showing haha
The reflection does look like a picture.... Anyway it was fun to see it

The reflection does look like a picture.... Anyway it was fun to see it

Yeah man that's awesome, well done man! Looks so great in person I have to admit.

There are tornado chasers and then there are THP chasers.............nice find!

Well done!

Time to submit my findings from Ohio to this thread:

large_upload.jpg

I snagged this beauty the day before the Ohio Invitational. I spotted the Sprinter at the hotel where JB and GG were staying while I was grabbing some lunch. (No, that is not stalking....)

I didn't add this photo to the thread earlier because my brother from a metric mother told me that it didn't count. However, I learned today that much like the metric system, Tim Horton's and eating every meal at Chipotle, he was wrong.

No need for a prize pack (unless you guys really, really want to send one).

Not impressed with your chunky post ATL.

Got em!!

null.jpg

null-1.jpg

The rain makes those photo's look very stocker-ish.

It's not much fun to stalk them at their end destination hotel...chasing them down the interstate is the way to go. :act-up:

Back