Black Friday 2015

65" Vizio Smart 4k TV for 900ish. Hmm...

Sams actually has this tv on sale right now. I am thinking of getting it now before the craziness of black Friday.

Need a new car hoping to make a good deal on a new Subaru or honda

Scramble at my home club. Last official event of the season. Very sad!

Need a new car hoping to make a good deal on a new Subaru or honda

Get the extended warranty if you get a Subaru. Good cars, but still have head gasket issues.

Get the extended warranty if you get a Subaru. Good cars, but still have head gasket issues.

Every car has it set of problems. If you plan on keeping it past warranty, buy the extended warranty. It will pay off. Usually with 1-2 claims its paid for its self.

I believe Bed Bath and Beyond starts today for those needing something.

Definitely a cyber Monday guy.
Me too, I stay away from ALL stores on Black Friday. That said, there's not really anything I'm looking for this year as I'm about to pull the trigger on an M1 (which WON'T have a Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal anywhere)

CUz6EwKWUAE6hDk.jpg:large

Very accurate- might have more facial deformation after Black Friday though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They just showed the Lenox Mall in Atlanta and it empty.

Wow, wouldn't have expected that. Saw the news from Dolphin and Sawgrass malls here, it was butt to butt in there.

Wow, wouldn't have expected that. Saw the news from Dolphin and Sawgrass malls here, it was butt to butt in there.

I've been watching local news and the big malls aren't getting that early traffic. Best Buy, target and Walmart are killing it.

I've been watching local news and the big malls aren't getting that early traffic. Best Buy, target and Walmart are killing it.
Guess that does make sense in a way. Seems like mall type stores offer the same deals online on items that are not so instant gratification, like electronics, versus Wal-Mart best buy etc etc. Saw a piece live from best buy here locally, people camped out in front of best buy all day yesterday to get the tv, xbox deals.

Camping for a tv. I chuckled at the irony.

They just showed the malls in Macon and everyone must have gone down there, no way I would be out in that crowd.

Went to the Providence Place mall at around 7:30 this am and it was dead, looked more like a normal weekday. Our friend who works there said it was steady in her store and much busier when they opened at midnight. Got to Target around 9:30 and it's also less busy than a normal Saturday. Hope to be in/out/done and on the golf course by 1

The wife and daughter left at 4:30 for a local superstore place that for decades has had a Black Friday sock sale (it's more of a tradition than actually needing socks - they serve cocoa/coffee and donuts). As they approach the 3 hour mark I'm getting nervous for my CC.

Just got back. Found some Peter Millar shirts at Nordstrom rack.

And a vase at home goods. They also had coffee and donuts set out for everyone plus you got a free bag and wrapping paper.
Nice perks!

How were the crowds?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad at all.

I might stop at Golf Galaxy and my buddies shop. I'm not really into braving the crowds. Bought my wife a pair of nike golf shoes off their website, wasn't a black friday deal though :/

Best buy for me later. Im going to make full use of their price guarantee and get some money back for the Xbox One I bought last week.
Also might pick up a headset for it. Turtle Beach any good?

I got 90% of what we wanted Thursday morning at 5 am while still in bed. We did go to Kohls this morning for some clothes that needed trying on first and the crowds were nothing bad at all. Same at Target - deader than a normal weekday by 9 am.

I went to 2 stores here in Canada, that are having "Black Friday" sales. Both were nuts.

Bestbuy supposedly had people lines up at 5am this morning.
Canadian Tire, which I had to go to, was ridiculously busy. Most of the people were there for deals on paper towel and toilet paper though. LOL

Back