Forum Testing Signup - TaylorMade SLDR Fairway Woods & Hybrids

Gents as soon as the clubs arrive at head quarters, GG will ship them out. Sit tight, we have a long road in front of us.

What??? Did you just say the clubs were on the way???!!!

The clubs are officially on their way! They will ship out today and tomorrow and everyone should have them on or before Wednesday of next week!

The clubs are officially on their way! They will ship out today and tomorrow and everyone should have them on or before Wednesday of next week!

Sweet! Just in time for some turkey golf. Thanks!!

Awesome. Thanks for the update. I really excited to test this vs my current equipment. I however am the Wednesday in this above being all the way in California. :banana:

Oh wow, I just got in from playing in a church sponsored scramble and naturally the first thing I did was log onto THP, there was a notification awaiting me in my in box and I immediately started getting excited hoping that I was one of the chosen testers. All I can say is thank you THP and TMaG for this awesome testing opportunity. I promise everyone that I will do my utmost to provide honest, unbiased feedback on the club that I am testing. I am so happy to be a part of such great group of testers, congrats to all of my fellow testers. Now let's bring it guys!

You are going to work your butt off to cover all the bases. You always do a great job with these things and your testing team is bunch of fine fellas who will do the same. Congrats fellows :clapp:

You Guys are going to love them I really like mine not the else was even close

I'm pretty anxious to read how these perform for you guys, I'm really interested to see if it has a hot face like the driver.

And I am officially even more excited. Looking forward to seeing what I am testing but looking even more forward to putting the club through its paces. Thank you THP & TMaG.

And I am officially even more excited. Looking forward to seeing what I am testing but looking even more forward to putting the club through its paces. Thank you THP & TMaG.

Can't wait to hear what you think, DD.

Received a package a few minutes ago with a beautiful 3 wood inside, I am anxious to begin testing. Unfortunately it will probably be Friday before I can hit the course. We have some freezing rain headed our way tonight for tomorrow and Wednesday. Thursday is all day family day so Friday is the next pretty day. Excited to get this going.

Received a package a few minutes ago with a beautiful 3 wood inside, I am anxious to begin testing. Unfortunately it will probably be Friday before I can hit the course. We have some freezing rain headed our way tonight for tomorrow and Wednesday. Thursday is all day family day so Friday is the next pretty day. Excited to get this going.
We will be using the THP review threads for the forum testing reviews, DD. Just an FYI

My wife just said I have a package at the house right now. I can't wait to see which one is in the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Extremely late to the party (I know), but wanted to see how this whole posting thing works.

1.What fairway wood am I gaming?
Ping i20, this thing goes boom, I'm just a little in consistent with it, thinking about g25.
2.What hybrid am I gaming?
Adams a12 19deg. boring club, but very consistent.
3.I am RH
4.What shaft and flex am I gaming on previously mentioned clubs?
Ping i20 3wood has a project x 6.0
Adams a12 19deg hybrid has a ust mamiya 85g stiff shaft.
5. Ball flight with previously mentioned clubs?
Ping i20- low, penetrating ball flight, not boring though. Like I mentioned before, this thing goes boom.
Adams a12 19deg hybrid- mid to low flight, kind of boring(the sound and feel has a lot to do with it), but very consistent. Tends to land soft and not run much.

Anyway, thanks for the opportunity, I hope this pans out to future testing as I seem to have an addiction to golf. Thank goodness I have a wife that loves my quirks.

Awesome!

1. What fairway wood are you currently playing? Tour Edge Exotics 4 wood 16.5
2. What hybrid are you currently playing? Taylormade Rescue Mid 3 19*(2003)
3. LH or RH? RH
4. What shaft & shaft flex is in each of those clubs? 4wood is a Diamana Second Gen Kai'li Stiff, The Hybrid has a UST Proforce V2 Stiff
5. Describe your ball flight with each of those clubs? Both clubs have a penetrating Medium ball flight.

This one is already full CookieGolf, but welcome to THP. Always new forum testing going on here.

Back