The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday's suck and sometimes they really suck. can't wait for today to be over

Dear sales person ... I was pretty explicit in telling you last week that I was at a workshop and didn't really have time to answer an exhausting list of questions. I contacted you because the procedure was on my mind and I wanted to set up a dialogue before I forgot about it and it sat on the back burner until my memory was re-jogged. So, when I told you on Tuesday I was unavailable until next week, I didn't really appreciate you pestering me every day for the remainder of the week asking me to address your questions. It's a particular pet peeve of mine.

You've now guaranteed that I won't do business with you, but instead will find someone else to do the task I need performed, that you perform. You do realize you're not the only company that performs this line of work, right?

Just another expense on one of my vehicles. Not bad this time as it's only $107.00 bucks however it all adds up. :angry:

I hate the grocery store. I feel like I just paid $200 for an avocado and some triscuits.

I got to play golf 5 days in a row this past week/weekend. My rant is that one of the guys I played with is going on 60 days in a row.

I got to play golf 5 days in a row this past week/weekend. My rant is that one of the guys I played with is going on 60 days in a row.
Is he one of our marshals?

Every year on my birthday, I take the day off work and golf. This year it happens to be on a saturday and my idiot home course is doing some 'groundskeeper revenge' clown show tournament on that day. I have never felt so inconvenienced hahahaha! The regret of missing out on Gauntlet submissions is getting VERY real right now.
Solution take Friday off and come down to Maryland for golf. We promise not to take you to a clown course.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Every year on my birthday, I take the day off work and golf. This year it happens to be on a saturday and my idiot home course is doing some 'groundskeeper revenge' clown show tournament on that day. I have never felt so inconvenienced hahahaha! The regret of missing out on Gauntlet submissions is getting VERY real right now.

come to KC.. problem solved

Our 2003 Honda Accord is in the need of new sensors (O2 and VTech) that is going to run at least $650.00 (the Vtech sensor is around $275.00 just for the part) due to issues with it no accelerating as well as having problems with the oil pressure. I am hoping that it doesn't require catalytic converter as well as that would add another $600.00 - $700.00. It also needs new tires which are gonna run around $450.00 - $600.00 depending on what we go with. And my 2000 Frontier isn't fairing real well and I am afraid that it may be on its way to the junk yard. Trying to find an affordable used truck to replace it has proven to be a challenge. Needless to say there won't be any new Big Bertha irons in my near future.

Our 2003 Honda Accord is in the need of new sensors (O2 and VTech) that is going to run at least $650.00 (the Vtech sensor is around $275.00 just for the part) due to issues with it no accelerating as well as having problems with the oil pressure. I am hoping that it doesn't require catalytic converter as well as that would add another $600.00 - $700.00. It also needs new tires which are gonna run around $450.00 - $600.00 depending on what we go with. And my 2000 Frontier isn't fairing real well and I am afraid that it may be on its way to the junk yard. Trying to find an affordable used truck to replace it has proven to be a challenge. Needless to say there won't be any new Big Bertha irons in my near future.

I'm sure you'll find a contest for irons to enter into (and probably win) :alien:

Someone stole my SeeMore DF this morning. Either didn't have time or didn't care about the rest of my bag which is good but I hate people.

My own fault for leaving my bag I guess but I still hate people.

The Official Rant of the Day

I'm pretty sure winter just arrived. Good thing I bought a new rainsuit and some fall clothes recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arhahrofnakalfpwnsnfjsk!!!!!!!!

I put a 2015 Kohler mallet cover on my 2 Ball for a quick 9. I jump ahead of a 12 person group and go to the second hole. Headcover fell off somewhere. I back tracked and couldn't find it.

Sonuva

I put a 2015 Kohler mallet cover on my 2 Ball for a quick 9. I jump ahead of a 12 person group and go to the second hole. Headcover fell off somewhere. I back tracked and couldn't find it.

Sonuva

:banghead:

People that are quick to try and throw people under the bus.
Ita humerous...people will drop you off of an email chain...essentially blame you once they copy execs and then copy you after its too late to actually share the truth.

Ita humerous...people will drop you off of an email chain...essentially blame you once they copy execs and then copy you after its too late to actually share the truth.

Oh dude that is terrible. Easy fix.
Go back to the chain, and reply all and say "Why am I not on this anymore"?

Oh dude that is terrible. Easy fix.
Go back to the chain, and reply all and say "Why am I not on this anymore"?
Just funny to watch people scramble to CYA... $43K mistake....not my fault lol

Someone stole my SeeMore DF this morning. Either didn't have time or didn't care about the rest of my bag which is good but I hate people.

My own fault for leaving my bag I guess but I still hate people.

Dude, that is absolutely awful.

It has gotten so bad at our work now. With all the layoffs, we have grown a culture of "how to throw someone under a bus 101". It's a toxic environment.

Or people who stop using "Reply All" once its clear they messed up.

Sonuva
Somebody turned it in! Yay!!!

Came home to a wife who unfortunately discovered a hornet's nest while gardening :( Helped get the stings medicated up and dinner ready, then as soon as we were done eating my son got sick everywhere. Been a fun night so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back