2013 THP Challenge Coins On Sale Now

The way it should be! Fantastic coins will be cherished by all!

That's really cool. And seeing them in the plastic makes me want them NOW.

Nice JB!

Cool that they are getting number 2 of the other as well. I hadn't realized that was happening.

That is really cool and unexpected.

The creators coins.
Each will get #1 of their creation and #2 of the other creation.

Very nice! Seems only fitting that they both #1 and #2 of the coins.

Congrats to them and can't wait to try and get these later today!

Shutup #5
Hey Lazer Lips...your momma was a snowblower.
bymupu4a.jpg

Hey GG, would it be possible to request a specific number coin when purchasing?

Hey GG, would it be possible to request a specific number coin when purchasing?

Unfortunately with the frantic nature of ordering and shipping, we will not be taking requests for certain numbers.

Unfortunately with the frantic nature of ordering and shipping, we will not be taking requests for certain numbers.
Ok. Thanks for answering my question.

The waiting... the waiting....

Counting down the hours....trying to keep busy at work to make the time go by quicker..... :banghead:

Was invited to play in a scramble today, teeing off @ 12 so hopefully I can get in an order on this phone.
tapping and talking from Tapatalk

1 hour!!

The excitement is palpable. The smell of freshly pressed metal wafting through the thread.

Nervous, nervous that I forgot my store login.

Any way to log into the store ands heck? Don't want to miss out!

Just call me...Barb

Ready to go for it. Just hope I can get a decent signal on the phone.

Has there been mention of how many of each of these were produced or is the "limited-ness" shrouded in mystery?

Has there been mention of how many of each of these were produced or is the "limited-ness" shrouded in mystery?

Yes. Many times. There are only 100 of each of these made and each one will have a number on it between 001 and 100.

Can't wait to add the other 2 to my collection

Yes. Many times. There are only 100 of each of these made and each one will have a number on it between 001 and 100.

Thanks! I think my excitement was clouding my memory. I was lucky enough to get in on the first batch - hope to add two more today.

I'm ready to buy!!!

Hmmm...

Now to decide which of the 3 games gets played tomorrow....?!

Back