The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years ago a bad guy shoot a Officer and his Police dog here in Polk County, Fl. When they caught up to the bad guy he drew on them and he was shoot at over 50 (might have been over 100 I don't remember #old) times, the local reporter asked the Chief why they shot that many times and he said because they ran out of ammo.
He became famous for that quote, but it cost the department a whole lot of money in legal fees.

Were you there then? My son just got accepted into the Orange County Academy right out of College. He has been interning with the ATF and DEA loves it.

Were you there then? My son just got accepted into the Orange County Academy right out of College. He has been interning with the ATF and DEA loves it.

I wasn't, not for a few years after. But he was shot by 10 officers each with an MP5... they weren't close to out of bullets.

Good luck to him, it can get tedious at times.

I wasn't, not for a few years after. But he was shot by 10 officers each with an MP5... they weren't close to out of bullets.

Good luck to him, it can get tedious at times.
That's ah..... That's a lot of fire power.

That's ah..... That's a lot of fire power.

There was a long line of swat teams moving basically shoulder to shoulder through a heavily wooded area looking for a cop killer. He was hiding behind a large fallen tree, and popped up with a gun when the line was right up on him. There were 9 officers who had a direct shot, and when he pointed the gun at another officer they all did their job. Obviously 7.5 bullets per officer involved is not very many with an automatic weapon.

I talked to a couple swat officers who were involved in the search who were unhappy that it was insinuated they did anything but perform their jobs as professionally as possible. I talked to others who thought it was hilarious.

There was a long line of swat teams moving basically shoulder to shoulder through a heavily wooded area looking for a cop killer. He was hiding behind a large fallen tree, and popped up with a gun when the line was right up on him. There were 9 officers who had a direct shot, and when he pointed the gun at another officer they all did their job. Obviously 7.5 bullets per officer involved is not very many with an automatic weapon.

I talked to a couple swat officers who were involved in the search who were unhappy that it was insinuated they did anything but perform their jobs as professionally as possible. I talked to others who thought it was hilarious.
I'm on doubting it or questioning it one bit.

But, dang. I don't know if I've been around a full auto mp5. But I've been around other full auto's, and the damage is just amazing. From one.

From 10? That's a crazy amount of firepower.

When did this take place? Early 90s?

My wife decided to start her day by bashing her car against the garage.
Why you ask? Well, she was running late and not paying a single second of attention to what the hell she was doing.

Plus, my in laws are flying in tonight, for a week, at my house.

I might just live at the office next week.

Why you ask? Well, she was running late and not paying a single second of attention to what the hell she was doing.

LMAO, you crack me up.

Sorry dude!

LMAO, you crack me up.

Sorry dude!

Another thing, my new irons are going to look amazingly like an f-ing 2011 Lincoln MKX bumper and fender paint job.

Is there room at the #Cookie residence? I can the wash clothes, clean the kitchen, keep the beer cold and pretty good at watching football.

#helpabrothaout

Wish I could blame my wife for this today but sadly I can't

da2af8d3ced3a7b805316a1b328d3a21.jpg

Yeah just part of my awesome friday

f0944cd031369b628990ce3e931992db.jpg

Notice all the colors on it...this parking spot is death

I'm on doubting it or questioning it one bit.

But, dang. I don't know if I've been around a full auto mp5. But I've been around other full auto's, and the damage is just amazing. From one.

From 10? That's a crazy amount of firepower.

When did this take place? Early 90s?
I've shot one, it's fun.

It was in 2006. Terrible story behind it

Yeah usually 1 car behind me, today there was 2, and 1 was a spot closer so I was so concerned with hitting that car, that I let this happen instead...FML

No Bueno Mike. I hit one of those in my old work car, somehow got out with out any paint transfer. No Idea how that happened.

Spending the weekend at the in-laws. Booooooo. Meeting up with O'Carroll and possibly Ddec tonight. Yay

Spending the weekend at the in-laws. Booooooo. Meeting up with O'Carroll and possibly Ddec tonight. Yay

That'll be a fun trio! Simulator golf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back