The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really do operate like a group of idiots here.

Look at how HOOAH we are! It's in the negatives, the roads are frozen with more than a foot of snow on the roads in some places. Most soldiers can't get in or out of a parking lot. BUT WE'RE COMING TO WORK JUST LIKE ANY OTHER DAY!!!!

And then they wonder why they have cars lined up in ditches and/or missing front fenders everywhere you look.

Screw soldiers safety though. We've got an impression to make.

I'm not worried about myself. I work 1 measley mile from my place and my Jeep has no issues with multiple feet of snow. But I have soldiers who live 15-20 miles away and don't have 4x4 's, much like most other soldiers. Just irresponsible leadership. Pisses me off.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

My dad went to school with a guy who was commander there for a while back in the early 00s.

Sorry JT. Let me know if I can help with anything.

I spent the morning trying to push cars up the hills around my house. everything covered with a sheet of ice. I can see why the interstates were gridlocked overnight.

Seriously, photos/videos of interstates looked like scenes from The Walking Dead. Amazing how incompetent the city and state were/are at responding. It's two freaking inches of snow!

Thanks Seth. It might only be 2-3 inches, but these are the worst road conditions I've seen in a while. I've been in Illinois during winter storms with 6-8 inches of snow and the roads aren't even close to this bad.

I walked over the Kennesaw I-75 bridge at about 4 yesterday and it was just heart breaking. Nobody was moving. Cars were abandoned on the side of the highway. I saw a 18 wheeler jack knife. I could've walked in the middle of the highway no problem. And just to think there are kids STILL stuck at the their schools this afternoon. Just awful.

Sorry JT. Let me know if I can help with anything.

I spent the morning trying to push cars up the hills around my house. everything covered with a sheet of ice. I can see why the interstates were gridlocked overnight.

Seriously, photos/videos of interstates looked like scenes from The Walking Dead. Amazing how incompetent the city and state were/are at responding. It's two freaking inches of snow!

I texted my buddy to be safe and to steal a tank since the tracks would cut through the ice.

He replied with a picture and said he's staying home because of crazy people who don't know how to drive.

I wish you all the best of luck down there, 2 inches and ice when people don't know how to drive on it is a dangerous thing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Every day I box up parcel after parcel, make sure I have packing info correct, and ship out stuff so that my customers will receive product next day (worst case scenario 2 days).

Today a customer phones, they didn't receive their parcel. Lets see, it was to be shipped to a Hospital c/o a certain person.... no parcel. Where did it go? Apparently to a school in the same town. Why? Because the delivery person can't read? Maybe? Purolator has no idea why it is delivered there, nor can they confirm that it is actually there. WTF

I really don't like that I have to be a hard ass at times when I'm at work. It's not really in my nature, but sometimes it just has to be done.

#angrydoc

Funny you should say that. Collected these today and made the last one

egu5a7at.jpg
eguremuz.jpg
7a4ejuqe.jpg
9u7ysegy.jpg
geraza2a.jpg
ry7e7y3u.jpg

-Sent from my S4 Active using taptalk

Last edited:
Uh oh, cold front coming through!

nHKODRm.png

Say WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?!
ata5uvu6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Day 4 of this flu is freaking terrible. The worst part is that this Saturday, GG and I must pack up our entire garage full of golf stuff. Not sure how that is going to happen, but we will power through it. Today involved us each leaving bed for a total of about 15 minutes. This is the worst case I have ever had and the timing could not be any worse.

Hope you guys feel better soon. That sounds awful.

Day 4 of this flu is freaking terrible. The worst part is that this Saturday, GG and I must pack up our entire garage full of golf stuff. Not sure how that is going to happen, but we will power through it. Today involved us each leaving bed for a total of about 15 minutes. This is the worst case I have ever had and the timing could not be any worse.

That's brutal man...hopefully the end is near

Damn dude. Really wish I was a bit closer and able to help out.

Hoping you two wake up tomorrow feeling better!

That sucks. If you can put it off until Sunday afternoon I can come help for about 3 hours.

Sent using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S4.

JB and GolferGal:

keep-calm-and-get-well-soon-22.png

That sucks. If you can put it off until Sunday afternoon I can come help for about 3 hours.

Sent using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S4.

So kind of you. I mean that wholeheartedly. We will get it all done. Thank you though.

Dude, I'm so sorry, could not be worse timing for you two at all with the packing. I wish I was closer, I'd be happy to be put to work.

Really hope you start feeling better my friend.

Feel better guys that is absolutely no fun. Stay hydrated.

Hoping JB and GG get well soon. The hydration part is no joke, but I'm sure you already know this. I hate this for the both of you.

JM

Thanks so much guys. It means a lot.

Thanks so much guys. It means a lot.

Still no flu shots for KellyBo and myself. Dang winter storm in Georgia :angry:. I hope you all feel much better very soon :thumb:

Hoping Saturday (at the latest) sees you both I better health.

This flu is not something to mess around with though!

I have a coworker in the hospital as of today with it.
His wife just texted and says he's basically in a medically induced coma.

Be careful and rest up! And seek help if the illness worsens.

You have friends close by that are happy to help, bro.

Man I hope you two start feeling better soon. This flu going around is no joke. Hope you guys can get back on your feet quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back