Project X LZ Shaft - #TheGrandaddy Edition

Sounds like there could be a very happy THP'er or two at some point then. I can't get over how freakin cool that shaft looks with the Grandaddy logo on it.

pretty freaking cool

Yup, when cookie posted that up, I instantly started to want. An extra or two will certainly make those people very very happy and give them just a very little piece of the grandaddy

These are just amazing, how awesome!

these are so bad a$$.... would love to game one of these, but I would probably just end up mounting it somewhere.

Darn nice looking shaft. I'll be interested in hearing feedback when some of the BD's try them in their Berthas. Cool that they set them up with the Callaway adapters to enable that.

Darn nice looking shaft. I'll be interested in hearing feedback when some of the BD's try them in their Berthas. Cool that they set them up with the Callaway adapters to enable that.

It is very cool that the tip was already on it, otherwise I would probably just mount it on the wall in the man cave. However, a shaft like that as awesome as it is, I don't think should just be sitting around, that baby wants to be on a club.

Those look sweet. Love the graphics project X has done with THP.

Yup, when cookie posted that up, I instantly started to want. An extra or two will certainly make those people very very happy and give them just a very little piece of the grandaddy

And I could be mistaken but I have a feeling the extras are 6.5 and/or 7.0. Too much for me to handle! :act-up:

that shaft looks awesome and it is truly an awesome gesture from projectx

Such a great looking shaft and to think that there may be an extra one or two is intriguing.

And I could be mistaken but I have a feeling the extras are 6.5 and/or 7.0. Too much for me to handle! :act-up:
So what you're saying is those are for the most diehard #InternetGolfers among us....I can't think of anyone that would qualify for that...

Looks soo good. A amazing extra for those participating.

I was impressed with everything about #TheGrandaddy but this shaft was a Whoa! moment when I saw it. Such an over the top event. I just hope I get to be involved in a Callaway event in 2015.

Not sure if I will put this in play or just throw it up on the wall. Such a great performing shaft that it would take quite a bit of will power not to use it.

Not sure if I will put this in play or just throw it up on the wall. Such a great performing shaft that it would take quite a bit of will power not to use it.

Play it. It's already tipped, no? You won't hurt it and you may LOVE it!

Yep, already tipped. I'm excited to try.

Lucky for me I have several months before I have to make that decision. :alien:

Be nice to try this in a regular in X2hot

Yeah I don't think I could shelve this in the man cave until I at least tried it.

Shelve it?!?? What? Get it out there and rip it! Just one more reminder of the amazing event every time you stick that peg in the ground.

These are bada$$ shafts, I wouldn't mind having another one in the stable, 2 for 2 in THP Project X LZ shaft contests??

Oh that gets me excited

Did anyone game it during the Grandaddy?
I'm not sure that anyone did game them during the week. We didn't get them until we had already gone through our club fittings, so I decided to go with what I was fit for. When picking the handcrafted shaft out that I wanted, I tried to grab a similar weight/flex to what I was fitted into, and will definitely put it in the head and take some whacks with it.

Hmm ... maybe entrance into Grandaddy2015?

Back