2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

What a great day on the course with Ole Gray, Milkman and Sudesh. Top notch event on a top notch course. Now bellied up to the bar at the pirate house. Gonna get my grits on.

Big shout out to Mike Dean, great course man. 'Slow clap'! And of course Josh and Morgan (Wardy)For Being Great host. The course and staff were fantastic

Win or lose partner you are my hero. Not only are you one hell of an awesome golfer, but one hell of a human being too! You're always giving of yourself to help others and I'm so proud to be one of your friends ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently I need to have my eyes checked! Ball is way too far back in my stance. And hit a decent drive on #1 that obviously could have been better If I had the proper ball placement.

I think it's the angle of the shot tricking your eyes! I was not in line with your set up.

I think it's the angle of the shot tricking your eyes! I was not in line with your set up.

Thanks for trying to make me feel better about my crappy set up! haha

Anybody inside the restaurant yet?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

They probably want people there before 7:00. We're downtown and probably headed over there shortly. Be there right at 7:00.

Grit Bar FTw

Freddie tallying it up

ed0442204d6a02cfac39a69d6111b6bf.jpg

Heading down now, time to get our grits on!!!

Make sure to check the math...there's always a few wrong at each invitational :)

My motto will have to change, and I FINALLY get in the Hall of Fame...thanks to Spivey for carrying me all day!!
1a9331b83851aa084dc6c139af8f716a.jpg

0699edd13b81b0910af9f4b87eca8ee2.jpg

That could have been mine!

The champs ?

d5206a1128c5d30a6915537e450adb6f.jpg

That spivey is just a winner. Congrats, champs.

Thrilled for Donne.

Feeling kind of lukewarm for Spivey. :alien:

Is that 2 for Spivey this year now? Didn't he win with Ken at Pittsburgh?

Congrats guys!

Congratulations guy's , Donne had one coming ,Way to go !

Congrats fellas!

Congrats fellas

congrats guys!

congrats guys!

Back