Cobra Has a New Putter

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Ian Poulter was using this yesterday at Bay Hill on the putting green.

1225902665_wFQJV-L.jpg

1225902667_LDZ5r-L.jpg

I saw that yesterday on Ian's Twitter postings; pretty sharp look putter IMO.

Nice looking. Has Cobra made putters before?

• Admin
Years ago they sure did.

Thats what my dad still uses from years ago, ill get a pic later after work and put it up, its called the Cobra PerthII or something like that, he wont get rid of it lol, i tryed buying him a new putter but he just loves the cobra

That's a really nice putter, very simple looks. Kinda like the Cleveland Classics.

love the milling!!!! has he already been using it in tournament play or will he be using it for the first time this weekend?

That's a very simple, but cool looking putter. Hopefully it works for him this weekend, as I could use the fantasy points.

love the milling!!!! has he already been using it in tournament play or will he be using it for the first time this weekend?

From what I could tell from his Twitter postings, yesterday was his first day practicing with it. Very interested to see if he puts it in play this weekend.

He just got it yesterday. He was talking to a couple of different putter companies yesterday on the green.

thats actually a nice looking putter, I like the grooves. But I sure as hell will pass on a putter with Poults name on it.

Great looking putter. I'd be interested to see if Cobra trys to delve into this market a little deeper.

a sign he may be looking to move on from Rife and ultimately Cobra?
He just got it yesterday. He was talking to a couple of different putter companies yesterdayon the green.

a sign he may be looking to move on from Rife and ultimately Cobra?

I cannot answer that. What I can say is that Rife is not on tour and sales rumors continue to swirl. Cobra clearly wants to keep him long term, as he is good for product sales some would say. Their are hurdles though long term in my opinion, but that is merely an opinion at this point.

Looks good to me. I like the simple design on the bottom.

Hopefully this is what gets Poults back on track!

I like the milling on the face. I like the looks but like someone else said Poults name would have to go.

#12 needs something. Is he even #12 still? Sure is plain looking for such a flamboyant chap.

#12 needs something. Is he even #12 still? Sure is plain looking for such a flamboyant chap.

lol @ flamboyant chap.

I like how his mates call him sparrow.

It really is a good looking putter and I wonder what price range Cobra is shooting for? This particular putter looks somewhat expensive.

Rife lost Kuchar and Poulter in the same year. Bad news for Rife.

lol @ flamboyant chap.

I like how his mates call him sparrow.

lol, sparrow? #15 needs to unblock the ReadDeal so I can have equipment talks with him again.

Back