The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I clicked on that link because its awesome. LOL

I clicked on that link because its awesome. LOL
I know you would like the "lmgtfy." It is, afterall, Kmac approved.

Went to the exchange office to get myself some dollares for my trip. Apparently the Swedish Krona has lost in value towards the Dollar. Damnit!

Went to the exchange office to get myself some dollares for my trip. Apparently the Swedish Krona has lost in value towards the Dollar. Damnit!

Trade us a few women and we'll increase the Krona back to a favorable ratio

Trade us a few women and we'll increase the Krona back to a favorable ratio

They are rare for export. Don't think the government is going to accept that offer though.

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

I am listening to the band fun., and it makes me a little sad. They make amazing music, and I am very worried that, now that they have achieved mainstream success (I have listened to them for a long time) they will begin to compromise their sound in order to make more money.

Stupid ass directv. Called last month because there were a few charges I didn't recognize, while on the phone we talked about what channels I watch and such, the lady reccomended I swap packages to a lesser one and save about $20 a month. Well heck yeah that's beer money honey, let's swap. Get my bill today, $24.88 higher than my last bill. It seems every 3-4 months I have to call and b*tch about my bill with the incompetent service reps, screw that noise. Anyone on Dish? Are they somewhat less dumb?

Played tennis today and now I just drained a quarter sized blood blister on my foot. I feel like it's on fire. This sucks.

I hate not being able to post videos or pictures from a work pc

Played tennis today and now I just drained a quarter sized blood blister on my foot. I feel like it's on fire. This sucks.

I always thought blood blisters were kinda cool till I had one. They feel like they burn twice as much as a regular blister though when you open it.

Stupid ass directv. Called last month because there were a few charges I didn't recognize, while on the phone we talked about what channels I watch and such, the lady reccomended I swap packages to a lesser one and save about $20 a month. Well heck yeah that's beer money honey, let's swap. Get my bill today, $24.88 higher than my last bill. It seems every 3-4 months I have to call and b*tch about my bill with the incompetent service reps, screw that noise. Anyone on Dish? Are they somewhat less dumb?

im on dish, they are less dumb, but the packages are ....ehhhh

oh and a few months after I signed up, they did a across the board price increase for everyone which wasnt cool, I think I called and complained and got a monthly credit for like 12 of the 24 months or some crap like that

I always thought blood blisters were kinda cool till I had one. They feel like they burn twice as much as a regular blister though when you open it.

Yeah, the pain is finally starting to go away, but WOW I was walking like a zombie for hours.

Yeah, the pain is finally starting to go away, but WOW I was walking like a zombie for hours.

That's what you get for playing tennis. Tennis is for foreign girls/women and doctors' kids.

Kevin

Wtc is it with buying a club and them not having matching head covers? Picked up the Mashie FW and they hand me an M3 head-cover and tell me it stands for Mashie 3W. I tell it should say F3, they finally admit they don't have them.

I just got Kmac'd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wtc is it with buying a club and them not having matching head covers? Picked up the Mashie FW and they hand me an M3 head-cover and tell me it stands for Mashie 3W. I tell it should say F3, they finally admit they don't have them.

I just got Kmac'd.

Wtf? Dude that is exactly what my GG did to me. Gave me a stupid F3 for my F5. Luckily the GG in NJ had the F5 for me. When I got my F3 they tried to give me a M3 too.

I am listening to the band fun., and it makes me a little sad. They make amazing music, and I am very worried that, now that they have achieved mainstream success (I have listened to them for a long time) they will begin to compromise their sound in order to make more money.

Hipster ftw!

If one more biddy yells YOLO I'm going to punch someone.

Wtf? Dude that is exactly what my GG did to me. Gave me a stupid F3 for my F5. Luckily the GG in NJ had the F5 for me. When I got my F3 they tried to give me a M3 too.

No idea, but now I have to find a F3 headcover. This kind of stuff annoys the crap out of me.

No idea, but now I have to find a F3 headcover. This kind of stuff annoys the crap out of me.

Me too. How can they not have the right headcovers? They come with the damn clubs.

VA loans where the buyer wants the seller (me) to pay their 6K closing cost associated with buying our house. Na Na...Sorrya! Next...........

The place where I got my R11 rescue gave me a Burner headcover. I was so excited about the new club that I didn't even notice til I got home. Maybe they thought I would want it to match my Burner driver and 3 wood covers. Now it is like a CIA club.

Just got done with laundry. I hate laundry.

I haven't got to golf in a week and I have a bunch of new techniques I need to practice at the range. Maybe tomorrow during lunch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back