The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've won my fair share of dollars, from quite a few thpers

Sandbagger. You always say how bad you are. I knew you were just trying to sucker me.

Just raided my son's valentine's candy stash from school...stupid "Fun Size" Reese's pieces!

No I have to go buy a bigger bag!!

The Physics class I'm in is a joke. I can't believe I wasn't allowed to skip it. I just finished the first test in 24 minutes.

So I am taking a 2 hr break from work to go home and my GF said she cleaned and has dinner taken care of.

Yes! What a nice break

So I am taking a 2 hr break from work to go home and my GF said she cleaned and has dinner taken care of.

Yes! What a nice break

Sounds like a keeper

Sounds like a keeper

Yeah I can't complain, although it would be nice if she would graduate and get a job so I don't have to play sugar daddy role anymore :D

I have to ship a club to Tallahassee, Florida tomorrow. Pondering writing GO GATORS real big down the side of the box.

I have to ship a club to Tallahassee, Florida tomorrow. Pondering writing GO GATORS real big down the side of the box.
If you want the club you are sending to have a lot of hype and then not show up, then go for it!

If you want the club you are sending to have a lot of hype and then not show up, then go for it!

Love it! Go Noles....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back