Tampa Get Together - Fall/Winter 2014

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay boys and girls, a few of us had been chatting in a previous thread about getting together at Westchase in Tampa again for a fun day of golf. Thinking about doing it again for all of those that want to get together for a great time with THPers and then a little food/drink after the fact. Thinking about mid November, but could do early December as well. Open to date suggestions as this one is just a think session type of thread.

My mid november is open...just sayin

Would have to check flights, and dates but am definitely interested in this...

I will definitely try to attend this

December would be only option for me, personally. If dates work out, I'll be there.

I'm no good from November 3-17. Second week of December works for me

Can't do the first week of November (Florida/Georgia THPers get together) or anything after December 13th. Everything else is fine.

Maybe.

Down for November, not available Dec 3-7th. Other than that, I think I'm available. It is wedding season...

Bummer I will actually be in Tampa Nov 8-10, Wife bought us tickets to the Bucs v Falcons game for my birthday. However when I mentioned golfing, I got the look of death. LOL

Bummer I will actually be in Tampa Nov 8-10, Wife bought us tickets to the Bucs v Falcons game for my birthday. However when I mentioned golfing, I got the look of death. LOL

I could save you three hours of torture and just tell you the Bucs lost, probably by 17-20 points.

I could save you three hours of torture and just tell you the Bucs lost, probably by 17-20 points.

you forgot to use spoiler tags

Only 17-20, I like the optimism

In.

Let's do this.

depending on the date, I would love to attend this

I am most likely in.

Sounds good.. As long as U of F is not playing at home

Sounds good.. As long as U of F is not playing at home

Considering they are home for all of the middle of the month, odds are not with you.

LOL thats ok, since I am a lions fan I really don't care. The wife and I just like to travel and see the different stadiums, etc.

Tampa is very nice in December. November is a little busy.

Most likely in. If it falls on a Saturday I am scheduled I will do my best to switch off.

Considering they are home for all of the middle of the month, odds are not with you.

Ugh.. Yup just looked at schedule..2 home games plus turkey day.
although THP golf > bad football!!

Ugh.. Yup just looked at schedule..2 home games plus turkey day.
although THP golf > bad football!!

was just gonna say, I'll save you the drama... it's 10-9 or 13-7 no matter who they play...

I'm very, very IN on this

I'll be in Tampa for a bachelor party Nov 21 - 23 but I don't think I'll be in a golfing state of mind lol. I'll also be in Orlando Dec 20-23. Hope to make it work with the date selected.

Back