The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife just told me I COULD have brought my clubs with me to Orlando! Dammit!!!
Haha, of course she tells you now...they arent with you! Rental set! Or ask a few local THPers!

Just saw this. I like this idea.

Well??

Wife just told me I COULD have brought my clubs with me to Orlando! Dammit!!!

I know a guy an hour south of you that has clubs. A few of them in fact. Also a wife that would keep yours occupied.

Disclaimer: If you are reading this Morgan, I love you and just thought you two could go shopping and down to the beach

Well??

I know a guy an hour south of you that has clubs. A few of them in fact. Also a wife that would keep yours occupied.

Disclaimer: If you are reading this Morgan, I love you and just thought you two could go shopping and down to the beach
What time?

Woah woah woah. Encouraging the wife to shop! Either you're in the dog house or this is a first for man kind hahaha

Haha, of course she tells you now...they arent with you! Rental set! Or ask a few local THPers!
I already invited to dinner and got the big blow off

I already invited to dinner and got the big blow off

Dude, not cool. You KNOW that's not right! If it wasn't the last night of the last vacay she'll get for a year is come see ALL of my friends!

blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

almost saw a car flip over while playing today. it was scary at first, then hilarious as soon as we knew he didn't flip.

blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

almost saw a car flip over while playing today. it was scary at first, then hilarious as soon as we knew he didn't flip.

Whaaaa? Kind of challenging finding the humor in that c

Whaaaa? Kind of challenging finding the humor in that c

the guy slid at a 90* angle to the road for about 30 feet. not a clue how it didn't flip, it was a tiny car..
he then threw it in reverse, spun the tires a bit, and sped off again.

the guy slid at a 90* angle to the road for about 30 feet. not a clue how it didn't flip, it was a tiny car..

The guy was driving like an idiot.

Was he James Bond?

Got my results back from the assessment I took, I find it just fascinating.

I've read it like 10 times.

The last paragraph had this to say:

Your interests are focused in the administrative and industrial aspects of employment: the Financial and
Mechanical themes on the ProfileXT. You also appear to emphasize the People Service theme. This
combination of interests is consistent with those who like to work in fairly structured settings with a
definable chain of command and involving typical office practices. This setting is balanced with a focus
on interpersonal dynamics and helping clients and customers. These activities may also be preferred by
you in an industrial/production environment.

I almost want to take some of the other assessments to see what they have to say.

Best show to ever be on TV.

With Jim Carey (spelling?) loved it, with the other dude not so much.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back