Hello from The Azores!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome tothe forum and tahnk you for your service!

Welcome to THP! Sounds like you chose a great set of irons for your first set

Welcome to THP

:wavey: :welcome:

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP, Mike!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome.

Welcome to THP, Matt!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Howdie and welcome to :thp: forums :hello:

Welcome. Glad you joined

Welcome to THP and thank you for your service!

Welcome to Paradise! My family immigrated for Terceira and Sao Miguel 2 generations ago. I'm planning to get over there in about 2 years for a tour of the island.
You wouldn't believe how many people here have connections to the States. There is a strong New England presence here, all the locals are Pats and Red Sox fans, and everyone has family in the Northeast.
Welcome! My grandfather immigrated to the States many moons ago from the Azores...
Did he go through the Northeast?
Welcome, Matt. Spent 21+ years in and passed through there a few times on trips back and forth to Aviano.
Yeah, we are a transient base, no assigned aircraft, just a gas station for people coming and going to the states and Europe
I would imagine you play in some pretty good wind there.
It's funny you say that. I have played in some of the best and worst weather here, sometimes in the same round
Welcome to the best golf site on the Internet Mike! You'll love it here.

Squawk 1200, change to advisory frequency approved. :)
you forgot radar service terminated :)
Do they still "bull fight" there? Meaning tie a long rope to a bull and "walk" him through the streets? Then see how any people get in his way.

Not saying I've ever done that, or fell off someone's nice rock fence when a bull came crashing through.

Anyway, welcome to THP!, this place is awesome, filled with awesome people.
Yeah, they still do that. It's so anticlimactic, nobody ever comes close to the bulls, so it gets real boring real quick.

I live right near "little Portugal" (Fall River, MA), and grew up in Bristol, RI which I think about 1/2 the town came from Sao Miguel. Many have houses over there still.

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Welcome to THP Matt! I stopped at Lajes Field a few times on my way to and from Bahrain. Good times :D!

Welcome to THP, Matt!

I live right near "little Portugal" (Fall River, MA), and grew up in Bristol, RI which I think about 1/2 the town came from Sao Miguel. Many have houses over there still.

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!
They actually open a flight during the summer that goes from here straight to Boston. During the fall through late spring you have to fly all the way to Lisbon and wait a good 10 hours before a flight back to the states. It's weird because this is like "little Mass." you cant talk to a local who doesn't have family over there

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Back