Roger Cleveland + Wedges Coming To 2015 THP Gauntlet

Wow! I wanted in before but now ......what a pleasure and treat to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roger Cleveland and a wedge?? I like the sounds of that. A free lesson with a legend, wow THP and Callaway never cease to amaze!

I like it. Pretty awesome stuff right here.

Nice little twist for sure!

This is so cool. I loved the wedgeucation segments Callaway had not too log ago, and following as Roger worked with some of our #Grandaddy participants. This would be awesome to meet the man and get a little wedgeucated in person. Didn't need any more motivation, but this sure would be icing on the cake if I can snag a spot in #TheGauntlet.

This would be such an awesome event to be a part of!

Roger! Freaking! Cleveland!!

I am impressed.

That is beyond insane!

Special Guest + Wedges Coming To 2015 THP Gauntlet

Special Guest + Wedges Coming To 2015 THP Gauntlet

ARE
YOU
SEROIUS?
Now I am amazed but not surprised!! THP has so much magic up its sleeve, I should just expect the unexpected!

Yes sir... We are very serious

This could make up for when I stayed out at the practice bunker after a round at Bay Hill and missed Mr. Palmer in the lounge!

Thats is some amazing news. THP always taking it to the next level. #BOOM

This will be an experience the participants will never forget.

Special Guest indeed.

This is will be the golf event of a lifetime for those that make it in.

Man oh man. Getting a chance to meet Roger Cleveland...learning from Mr. Wedge himself! Wow, and a new wedge, call me interested

And this got stepped up a notch or three. The pleated Professor of perfecting precarious punches and pitches will be present. Had so much fun learning from him at #TheGrandaddy.

Wow, this event just went to an uncharted level! Would love to be a part of it!

And this got stepped up a notch or three. The pleated Professor of perfecting precarious punches and pitches will be present. Had so much fun learning from him at #TheGrandaddy.

I'm not smart enough to alliterate like that, but I'm pretty damn excited to have another chance to meet Roger freakin Cleveland.

One of a few reasons this event is going to be unbelievable.

I'm not smart enough to alliterate like that, but I'm pretty damn excited to have another chance to meet Roger freakin Cleveland.

One of a few reasons this event is going to be unbelievable.

The lessons he gave we awesome and I am a better golfer for it. Some lucky people who get in the event and have the chance to spend some time with him.

WOW

Not as this event needed any more to make it a great event. But personal instruction by the Godfather of the wedge, Mr. Roger Cleveland. Plus a new wedge that he designed is way over the top!

Who would not want to be a part of this? Callaway Golf continues to bring the awesomeness with their support of all things THP.

The best of this announcement is that signups are currently going on.

It really is crazy to step back and think on.

ROGER. EFFING. CLEVELAND.

In person. Wedgucation. NEW SHINY WEDGE.

All that ON TOP of a shot at the Golden Ticket to the #GrandaddyofemAll

What an absolutely wonderful treat these lucky chosen are going to experience!

To be able to spend time with the legend, would be absolutely amazing!

This is fantastic! What a jolt to an already amazing event.

Back