Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

I really need to get up when Marc is there, I have yet to meet him.

We still need someone or two to join us on Wednesday, I need company in Ole Grays woodshed.

I really need to get up when Marc is there, I have yet to meet him.

We still need someone or two to join us on Wednesday, I need company in Ole Grays woodshed.

I can't this Wednesday, wife hoodooed me into going to Chattanooga with her, still don't know what hit me. But I will try to make it when Marc gets there if there's room for an ole coot.

I can't this Wednesday, wife hoodooed me into going to Chattanooga with her, still don't know what hit me. But I will try to make it when Marc gets there if there's room for an ole coot.

Always room for you old coot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be there April 17-24th guys. Would love to play a round with yas.

DawgDaddy and myself are teeing it up at 10:00 a.m. Wednesday. Need two more so if you are in the area so jump on the wagon :thumb:
Wish I could join you... Sitting around the house is driving me nuts!!!

I can relate buddy, hope you are back at it sooner rather than later. Kinderlou is still not out of the picture.

Man it sucks having a screwed up knee. Any surgery in your future or is it a time thing? I hope you heal up for the Kinderlou trip as it's pretty cool to say the least. Get well buddy! :blob:

Thanks DD and OG... Went for MRI today. I'll find out on Friday the results and if I need surgery

I really want to check out lane creek with GA buddies one of these days.

I really want to check out lane creek with GA buddies one of these days.

Dude this would be awesome ! Looking forward to it

Can't wait to experience this gem for the first time on 4/6 with some cool coots. Will be my first round as a coot with fellow coots!

I've almost forgotten what it's like to play a round of golf. Today the packers were here, and tomorrow the movers will be here. Thursday we'll be on thee road. Then it'll take a while unpack and settle in. I hope I get to play a little golf before the KY event.

I've almost forgotten what it's like to play a round of golf. Today the packers were here, and tomorrow the movers will be here. Thursday we'll be on thee road. Then it'll take a while unpack and settle in. I hope I get to play a little golf before the KY event.

Safe journey my friend. I will have to plan a trip over to Pensacola Beach this summer.

Hate to see you leaving N Ga, but now...better winter golf!

Can't wait to experience this gem for the first time on 4/6 with some cool coots. Will be my first round as a coot with fellow coots!

I'm looking forward to you coming to Cootsville ! We are going to have a blast

I'm happy for ya Ken. I know you will be happy when all this craziness settles down and you are comfy in your new home.

I'm happy for ya Ken. I know you will be happy when all this craziness settles down and you are comfy in your new home.

I sure hope so Bill. The last two months have been really stressful. Our world has been turned upside down and so much stuff to get done in so short a time it seems. It's been hard to think about much else. I think once we get into the new house, it'll be fun putting it all back together. Sure hope so.

Safe travels. At least you'll wear fewer layers during your rounds next winter.

I will be heading up in about 2 hours to Lane Creek, still time for someone to join us for a 10 tee time.

I will be heading up in about 2 hours to Lane Creek, still time for someone to join us for a 10 tee time.

See ya soon bro! Shaney, strap on a knee sleeve and get ya arse on out here. :blob: You old sissy :alien:.... jk

Dang I wish I could join yall today

Dang I wish I could join yall today

You got that right! Next time good buddy. :golf2: Randy and I were talking about how well you strike the ball today and how much fun it was to watch your game. You and that guy, er what's his name (AtlGolfer). :D

My buddy DawgDaddy still has some issues with his back/hip but ya know what? The man still has some game. He parred six out of the last nine holes and looked good doing it too! He only missed one fairway today so he still has that momma take ya chillun to the woodshed down the middle tee shot. :bomb: We had a blast today hitting the ball and talking up a storm. Awesome time at the Creek. :blob:

What a fun day, just hitting the ball and talking about anything and everything. I sure enjoyed our time today.

Ole Gray has some new found power, he bombed one on 17 that had to carry 240+ in the air. Pretty awesome for an old coot! He did actually laugh out loud at me several times at my having to hit 2 to 3 more clubs into greens than I normally do but I have to admit it is pretty funny hitting such long clubs those short distances. I was crushing a 6 iron 130 yards consistently, I just cannot put too much pressure on my hip but at least I am able to play 18 holes.

I am already looking forward to the 5th when SoxFan and I head up to Lane Creek for our round then.

What a fun day, just hitting the ball and talking about anything and everything. I sure enjoyed our time today.

Ole Gray has some new found power, he bombed one on 17 that had to carry 240+ in the air. Pretty awesome for an old coot! He did actually laugh out loud at me several times at my having to hit 2 to 3 more clubs into greens than I normally do but I have to admit it is pretty funny hitting such long clubs those short distances. I was crushing a 6 iron 130 yards consistently, I just cannot put too much pressure on my hip but at least I am able to play 18 holes.

I am already looking forward to the 5th when SoxFan and I head up to Lane Creek for our round then.

Dawg - I thought it was the 6th when Scott was coming up to play LC ?

Next time Y'all have an open spot on a weekend, let me know. I look for to playing with Y'all again soon.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Back