The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are funny.

Just in general, they're funny.

However, all of my classes are about to get a lecture on tact and manners. These kids just don't get either.

Just in general, they're funny.

However, all of my classes are about to get a lecture on tact and manners. These kids just don't get either.

We need more educators like you molding our young ones. A lost art IMO #TeachForTheTest

We need more educators like you molding our young ones. A lost art IMO #TeachForTheTest

I don't know about that, but someone will need to replace this one soon. #1moreandDONE

I don't know about that, but someone will need to replace this one soon. #1moreandDONE

That just means you will be shaping the mind of a beautiful little girl! #1Dad

If I replace you......do I get free clubs?

Apparently business class on trains is considered first class. Leather seats that fully recline. Just sweet.

They may not be the fastest or even the most economical these days. But two years ago I took a trip to Boston on the train in business class. One of the best experiences I had in a long time.

I need to find this free club fairy myself. I've never met her/him/it!

I'm a fairy, gave you a putter last weekend.

Sometimes I just have to smile. No other choice at least.

I need to find this free club fairy myself. I've never met her/him/it!
Apparently it's mikedean. He is elusive though

Sometimes I just have to smile. No other choice at least.

Dat avatar.

dat-ass-original.jpg

This is true. Not what I pictured out of a fairy, but it will do.

That be life dude!

I ain't wearing a freaking tutu dude.

You've definitely got a sweet pair of chesticles.

Apparently it's mikedean. He is elusive though
Usain bolt quick.
Still trying to find all the clubs and miles I allegedly have...if anyone finds them let me know

I thought the MGA tourney tomorrow would get cancelled due to the weather. It did not.

9:52 tee time. Brrr!!!

The Official Banter Away Thread

Spilled mustard on my sleeve at lunch. Now every time I blow my nose, I think "I could go for a hot dog…"

Spilled mustard on my sleeve at lunch. Not every time I blow my nose, I think "I could go for a hot dog…"

I don't think there's a time where I never think, "I could go for a hot dog" lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back