2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

Well the wife is still not committing to go, but I am wearing her down. So we would be at Diner either with the group or on the riverside somewhere.

Anybody planning to bring a guest to dinner Saturday? My wife and I will ponder that this weekend.

My wife is coming with me, I think she wants to see what all this THP business is about! Lol!

Just remember guys, if your wife is coming to dinner Friday night I need to know, and there is a $40 charge to add her to the dinner.

Thanks!

We are booked at the Hyatt Regency thanks to a great deal on Priceline. I'm really excited about this trip and look forward to seeing everyone!

We are booked at the Hyatt Regency thanks to a great deal on Priceline. I'm really excited about this trip and look forward to seeing everyone!

You might get to meet a friend of mine that we've talked a lot about when we're down there!

You might get to meet a friend of mine that we've talked a lot about when we're down there!

That would be great! I'm looking forward to it. Where are you staying?

That would be great! I'm looking forward to it. Where are you staying?

Umm.. hopefully with her :)

I need to price some of the hotels in the area though because I'm sure she'll want to stay out either Friday or Saturday night.

I need to price some of the hotels in the area though because I'm sure she'll want to stay out either Friday or Saturday night.

I did as Dawg suggested and used Priceline name your own price. They accepted my starting bid and gave me the Hyatt. I was pleasantly surprised.

since my trip this weekend got cancelled I have a PTO day available. Pondering this if there are still spots. Does anyone have a room booked that needs a roomie? adding up potential costs...

since my trip this weekend got cancelled I have a PTO day available. Pondering this if there are still spots. Does anyone have a room booked that needs a roomie? adding up potential costs...

Let me see what the GF's plans are and I'll let you know!

Just leave some room for the Holy Spirit.

I should add that if I can pull it off I would be coming in Friday and be leaving after dinner Saturday so just need Friday night lodging.

I should add that if I can pull it off I would be coming in Friday and be leaving after dinner Saturday so just need Friday night lodging.

Hope you can pull it off Rancey.

Maybe once a travel and lodging thread pops up, you can grab a roomie to save on costs :thumb:

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I still have 3 spots open for this event. Let's get them filled! If you or someone you know would like to attend please send me a PM.

Go ahead and signup buddy! Find us a deal and I'll be your roomie on Friday!

I let GG know, earlier in the week, that I'm trying to see what I can do to make it down. Would likely be an in-and-out on Saturday, but it's a THP event in one of my home states, how can I not try to massage my schedule a little bit.

I let GG know, earlier in the week, that I'm trying to see what I can do to make it down. Would likely be an in-and-out on Saturday, but it's a THP event in one of my home states, how can I not try to massage my schedule a little bit.
Hope you are able to swing it Jeremy!

Eh, false alarm here. Forgot I have golf commitments the two weekends after. I would like to remain married!

Eh, false alarm here. Forgot I have golf commitments the two weekends after. I would like to remain married!

Such a tease

Ima Jerk

Three slots left/available so if you want a ride on the wood mobile, get er done!!!

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I still have 3 spots open for this event. Let's get them filled! If you or someone you know would like to attend please send me a PM.

I am still hoping that the schedule plays out in my favor to jump in on this, but I it will probably be a couple or few more weeks before I know for sure.

Hope you are able to swing it Jeremy!

Me, too, Scott. Having an issue getting someone to provide me their plans for that weekend and the following week (non-THPer, of course). I think I have officially moved into nag mode. :eyepoke:

Paid up and ready to go! I don't know that I'm gonna be able to make dinner, as work starts early that next morning and I have a long drive home, but I'm really looking forward to the round and finally meeting some of you guys!

Back