Opinions on wearing your hat backwards on course

Especially guys that like fly fishing too.

The worst!

I often wear my hat backwards when I golf, cause for one I don't like seeing the bill when I swing, and for another I just like to get a little color on my otherwise pale face. So my question is, do you think it looks unprofessional or something that shouldn't be done? Or is it something that really doesn't matter one way or another?
I think you should do whatever the hell you want. As long as it's within the rules that is. Don't go wearing camo or jeans, wear a collar and for heavens sake don't go blasting music.

I wear a beanie or a cap, sometimes a visor. Now wearing a visor backwards, that'd make you look stupid :D

I couldn't care less to be honest. I never really wear my hat backwards so I've never really thought about it.

I don't have a problem with it at all, however I don't see it much.

However I do myself sometimes wear a flat brim hat backwards, just not on the golf course. It's just the style these days, and I like it.

I don't care one way or the other, just seems a little silly to me to do so. Brimmed hats were created to keep the sun off your face and eyes. If it is cloudy or maybe if the sun doesn't bother you, and you don't need to/want to wear a hat, why even wear one? If you're not getting paid for the logo, and you don't need it to shield from the sun, why not just take it off.

I don't think I'd be able to rock the look, but if others can ... more power to them. Why would I care what they're doing anyways?

Hate to go down this road but ... that's the friggin problem with this country as of late. Too many people worrying about what everyone else is doing and not keeping their own crap in order.

If the course is ok with it, its fine. If it isn't ok with it, then its not.... now if only someone would do something about those flat brim hats.

Not a fan of the flat bill? Haha I'm a big fan of those, but I'm also 22. That's just the style I'm used to I guess.

I don't think I'd be able to rock the look, but if others can ... more power to them. Why would I care what they're doing anyways?

Hate to go down this road but ... that's the friggin problem with this country as of late. Too many people worrying about what everyone else is doing and not keeping their own crap in order.

Lol I agree, if you don't like it don't do it lol it's not rocket science but allow others to if they enjoy it without being held in contempt.

I wear my ball cap at 21 degrees, 16 minutes, 32 seconds counter clockwise just like the Hat Simulator suggested...

Like Trout Bum said, it's not rocket surgery... :D

Only when I'm about to win $10 Million bucks to win the Tour Championship and it's raining... haha I'm kidding. Anyone should wear whatever they feel like.

If other people wanna rock it cool, more power too em.

Won't stop me from pointing out how foolish they look.

I wear my ball cap at 21 degrees, 16 minutes, 32 seconds counter clockwise just like the Hat Simulator suggested...

Like Trout Bum said, it's not rocket surgery... :D

Nice, but what is "rocket surgery"? :confused2:

The domain of rocket surgeons. ;)

Not a fan of backwards cap, looks stupid to me, but it's your cap, do what you want.

I suggest using the bill of the cap to protect your face. Two skin cancers cut out will help you hunt all the shade you can get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suggest using the bill of the cap to protect your face. Two skin cancers cut out will help you hunt all the shade you can get

Agree - I have seen too many skin cancers on the top of heads and faces (and ears) to care what people wear when they are outside. Wear a dang sombrero for all I care.
Just remember, if the golf course doesn't allow it, then don't do it. Or do it anyway, just be willing to accept the consequences.

No issues here. This guy makes it look good:

I guess the standard should be, if it doesn't look this cool, don't attempt!!! TroutCool!!!

I guess the standard should be, if it doesn't look this cool, don't attempt!!! TroutCool!!!

Those sentiments are only shared buy a few but Jack is one of them lol. That pic is horrible with that elbow west of California lol.

We can't all be Wicked Cool Homless Man

Wouldn't wear my hat backwards as I don't like the look, don't care about others doing it though. It was however a big no no at the private course I was a member of back home. If you wanted to give one of the old stuffy farts a heart attack, wear your hat backwards whilst walking down the 18th!

I don't mind if people wear their hat backwards. I'm not sure why it would matter to anyone how you wear a hat.

On a side note (pun intended), I probably would be slightly annoyed if someone was going around wearing their hat all sideways and cockeyed. Not that I would actually care in the end, but I just think they would look silly.

~Rock

When I was 9 I wore my hat backwards until I discovered a mirror :

But honestly I think it's disrespectful on the course but in the end it's just a style and I think you should go with what you like. We all have our own likes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back