Launch Monitor Data

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For a number of years now, THP has had launch monitors for data. For the last few, each of our staff writers has had a launch monitor as well. It was something important to us that was made available to each writer to make sure proper information was passed on to the readers.

In 2017 that is changing for the better. Not only will each writer have access to a launch monitor, each one will be the exact same unit, which are state of the art units that will supply details and information on anything someone would want information on. This will also be the case with THP Events, as once again at almost every single THP Event, there will be a launch monitor present for you to test out your gear with.

Rather than dictate, embrace and provide access. The goal will always be to put the information in your own hands.

We can't give out the launch monitor information as of yet, because it is coming early in 2017, but the access it provides for golfers is special in every way and we are excited to be able to invest in the team here as well as the community that wants to test anywhere the THP Tour Van visits.

Get. Ready.

This is huge. Huge. HUGE.

So much yes in this!

That is awesome. THP doing it right as always.

Love me some data! Can't wait to see how this evolves things.

Talk about consistency in reporting those technical questions. You'll know pretty quick about certain clubs and what a head, shaft, or combo are doing in comparison to your base line. That's so freakin awesome for our staff writers!

This is great news. I like the idea that staff will be all using the same equipment for their data.

As always, excellent news! I would've loved to be able to verify the cobra f7/f7+/ltd and one length irons on the launch monitor for ambition.

Looking forward to seeing how this improves the already stellar reviews.

Apples to apples comparisons, I like it, only good will come from this!

Love hearing this. It will be great seeing the testers all on the same unit.

Hey JMan, I think I need to make a roadtrip to Oklahoma whis spring :)

Same LMs for all staff writers? That is excellent, will definitely benefit the readership

This is huge! I like the change. I haven't really had a chance to get on the THP launch monitor at events. There is usually a long line. That is why it's key to show up early to events as well.

Launch monitor numbers are fascinating.

Launch monitor numbers are fascinating.
I freaking love LM numbers. I pay regularly to use a Trackman just because I'm so enamored with the data it puts out and the ease of comparing two things.

Very cool, will be great to have this added benefit to the reviews.

Game changing. This is such great news, and will really add to already great reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is excited. Looking forward to hearing more.

Can't wait to see what is in store!

This is epic. Going to raise the THP review game to another stratosphere.

This is cool to hear. can't wait to hear more about what monitors they will be using.

I'm very curious about this launch monitor THP Staffers will be using that's coming out in 2017. I think this is awesome that all the staffers will be using the same launch monitor for data.

This is awesome. Solid data from the reviewers and you can see how that correlates to your swing if you make an event.

Back