2015 THP Putter Covers On Sale Now

Do you Cookie....do you?

LOL

Hahaha, I feel guilty getting multiple if folks that want them in the first 24 hours don't get one. Stupid concern for others. :alien:

Someone :cough: Morgan :cough: might have to activate her glutes to process all these. :act-up:

Hahaha, I feel guilty getting multiple if folks that want them in the first 24 hours don't get one. Stupid concern for others. :alien:

I nabbed two mallet covers. One to game, one for the collection. So effin' excited to see a mallet cover I can't stand it...and I hope all those that aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalways clamored for one jump on them.

Ordered two of each. One to game and one for the collection.

Ordered two of each. One to game and one for the collection.

Hey buddy, you didn't have to do that for me, I already got my order in for both! Why don't you just keep the extra.........

or wait, nevermind, I didn't read your second sentence. Scratch that.

:D

Looks like it will fit a smartsquare...#ordered

I nabbed two mallet covers. One to game, one for the collection. So effin' excited to see a mallet cover I can't stand it...and I hope all those that aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalways clamored for one jump on them.

I never clamored for one, but I sure got one! And yes, the #7 is still purty, nice and shiny!

Picked me up a Handle with care. My first THP putter cover. Cant wait to see it in hand.

Any idea if the mallet will fit an Odyssey #7?

I ordered one of each

Got mine. I think I'm almost as excited about this one as I am about my PR headcover. Ordered two so I can actually game one for once!

Just ordered my first THP logo'd items. My mallet cover and a decal. Thanks guys!

One of each ordered, I believe. I always seem to run into issues with PayPal when ordering from the THP store. Only time that happens.
After a few emails with GG, I think I'm all set.

Just ordered mine, can't wait

Picked me up a Handle with care. My first THP putter cover. Cant wait to see it in hand.
It won't be your last buddy, I love just staring at all of them!

Got mine quickly!! First one for me

Was a little surprised to see these on sale and for there still to be some available when I got back after being away for the day

Order placed for the blade cover :D

Yessssss! Ordered!

Handle with care my order USPS!

Ordered the mallet cover. Hope it fits my Fang.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

JB, is the handle with care mallet coming soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back