Who Was The Best Dressed On Sunday?

I do love that Rickie Fowler won the friggin Players. That's the only reason anybody cares what Alexis was wearing. She was there earlier in the day, dressed the exact same. But nobody cared because Rickie was on pace for another "pretty good" showing. Then he decided to light the back 9 on fire. Rickie goes "Huevos Grandes" on 16x2, 17x3, and 18x2. Now she is a story. Good on ya Rickie. Keep winning.

How about if he rolled up with a speedo and a tank top on?

hahaha at Joe Dirt. That's "Dirteeeeee"

Man it's dirt.

You can't change that ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rickie, aside from the hat. Those things look so silly.

I agree wholeheartedly on the class thing, but I also think that while there is no dress code, I don't really expect a lot different from a 20 something bikini model. Her job is to not wear clothes.

So far as I can tell, I think you're right. I certainly can't find anything that says people can't roll up in bathing suits or even lingerie for that matter.

I just don't see the uproar over her clothes. It's a non issue to me personally. The game has bigger fish to fry than what a pro golfers girlfriend wears to the course IMO.

I guess I'm kind of shocked at how she is being categorized. No class or just short on class, what do you expect from a 20 something, seriously over an outfit that wasn't pleasing to the eye for some.

I just don't see the uproar over her clothes. It's a non issue to me personally. The game has bigger fish to fry than what a pro golfers girlfriend wears to the course IMO.

I'm not sure it's an 'uproar' but rather a conversation. Surely the PGA Tour based issues can also be discussed in the interim.

I don't think anyone said the tour needs to address it or makes rules.

Some people , myself included , just believe you could dress with a little more class.

And both sides/opinions of the discussion are a-ok.

Different strokes, for different folks.

I guess I'm kind of shocked at how she is being categorized. No class or just short on class, what do you expect from a 20 something, seriously over an outfit that wasn't pleasing to the eye for some.

I guess I was just raised differently or something .

I would never show up to a golf tournament wearing something like that no matter how I looked .

Neither side is right or wrong.

I guess I was just raised differently.

I would never show up to a golf tournament wearing something like that no matter how I looked .

Neither side is right or wrong.

haha, I should ask the wife what she thinks about it. Then again, I don't think she'd be caught in public with her top like that so maybe she'd be a bad example.

I'm not sure it's an 'uproar' but rather a conversation. Surely the PGA Tour based issues can also be discussed in the interim.

Uproar may have been a bad choice. I guess more of people thinking it's inappropriate or classless. Classless is a strong accusation in my book and usually reserved for way more egregious acts than what she was wearing.

It's all good though bc debate is healthy & that's the beauty of this place. We can disagree without becoming enemies.

haha, I should ask the wife what she thinks about it. Then again, I don't think she'd be caught in public with her top like that so maybe she'd be a bad example.

My wife was laughing. She wasn't offended just thought it was also pretty comical.

She's actually the one who mentioned the tractor pull.

Uproar may have been a bad choice. I guess more of people thinking it's inappropriate or classless. Classless is a strong accusation in my book and usually reserved for way more egregious acts than what she was wearing.

It's all good though bc debate is healthy & that's the beauty of this place. We can disagree without becoming enemies.

Hard to do sometimes but I agree. haha

And I think dressing classless and being classless are different things. Just because you are wearing something that someone finds "classless" doesn't necessarily mean you, as a person, are without class. it just means your outfit is.

With that said, she wasn't bad to look at, and I don't think anyone is arguing that point haha. But I wouldn't want my sister out there looking like that. Heck I wouldn't want my GF wearing that either. And I think that's the point that's trying to be made for that side of things. It's her choice though and again, she's a young bikini model.

I don't think anyone said the tour needs to address it or makes rules.

Some people , myself included , just believe you could dress with a little more class.

Honest question, how do you define "little more class." The amount of clothes a person is wearing is class? The material? That's is where I am being tripped up. Class is subjective.

6 pages. smh...

I liked Ricky's shirt. His hat is pretty sweet too.

My wife was laughing. She wasn't offended just thought it was also pretty comical.

She's actually the one who mentioned the tractor pull.

I just asked the wife. She said

"That's ridiculous. Ugly to begin with but at a golf course? Really?"

Yep, it appears we're just on a different wavelength. Maybe I define what I think is appropriate based on what my wife would be inclined to wear in that situation (and certainly what we're more accustomed to seeing out of the SO's from other tournaments).

Best dressed Ricky, best looking his GF. I can honestly say it didnt bother me but at the same time I wouldnt be thrilled if at the celebration of my greatest victory my GF showed up wearing that. Im a firm believer in dressing for the occassion and when you are a SO to someone on the PGA tour you are held to a different standard than a regular patron. And yes Ive thought the same about Paulina at times but its not a big enough deal to me to start a conversation on it.

6 pages. smh...

I bet Rickie uses his Bushnell to laser the chip shots to....

Hard to do sometimes but I agree. haha

And I think dressing classless and being classless are different things. Just because you are wearing something that someone finds "classless" doesn't necessarily mean you, as a person, are without class. it just means your outfit is.

With that said, she wasn't bad to look at, and I don't think anyone is arguing that point haha. But I wouldn't want my sister out there looking like that. Heck I wouldn't want my GF wearing that either. And I think that's the point that's trying to be made for that side of things. It's her choice though and again, she's a young bikini model.

And I agree with the point about class 100000000%

The problem is you project that image .

It's similar to people who have a terrible vocabulary. It projects an image of ignorance even though that may not be the case at all .

6 pages. smh...

I'm bored and healthy discussion is fun

I like tying to understand others viewpoints .

6 pages. smh...

Those shoes though. I'd take those for sure

I guess I need to tell my wife she can't wear certain outfits because she will be perceived as low class. Living in Florida where woman of all social class wear smallish outifts has made me blind. And I think its a good discussion. I get to see what peeps think and how they feel. Its what makes the world go round.

I guess I need to tell my wife she can't wear certain outfits because she will be perceived as low class. Living in Florida where woman of all social class wear smallish outifts has made me blind. And I think its a good discussion. I get to see what peeps think and how they feel. Its what makes the world go round.

Perhaps it's regional .

I know jean shorts around here carry a certain stigma.

just got caught up on the last few pages. very interesting points being made. im not bothered by it and i think it kind of fits what she is used to and agree with freddie's take on what people in florida are accustomed to seeing or wearing.

Definitely not going to judge someone based on what they wear. I doubt she would be allowed in/around The Masters in that but outside of that and maybe The Open championship i don't see her attire as all that inappropriate.

Back