2012 Cleveland Mashie Hybrids & Irons

Ummmmm wow!!!!!

Looks like this year there's a possibility that when I get asked "what club are you going with?" That my answer will always be Mashie!

Little surprised they don't have the new c. Kua shafts as stock in these irons. JB, do you know if that will be offered?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

So with the rails on the sole of the iron, any ideas on how that will impact someone who tends to dig or pick? Or since they're on the trailing edge will the impact be less substantial?

Ummmmm wow!!!!!

Looks like this year there's a possibility that when I get asked "what club are you going with?" That my answer will always be Mashie!

Little surprised they don't have the new c. Kua shafts as stock in these irons. JB, do you know if that will be offered?

I dont. But they will be offered in the black line of course.

So with the rails on the sole of the iron, any ideas on how that will impact someone who tends to dig or pick? Or since they're on the trailing edge will the impact be less substantial?

Funny you should ask that. I asked this exact question last week and was told that it will not be a problem and something that they took quite seriously in the design area.

I think it may work both ways SW. Pickers might be engaged more into turf interaction where the rails will help diggers engage less.

Holy Cleveland overload! Mashie FW, then 588 CB's and MB's, and now Mashie Irons?!?! Just incredible!

Loved the CG16's and I'm sure plenty will want these in their bags too!

I think my mind has officially been blown. Wow. That is all.

+12 wow Mashie Irons ... yup I just might have an all Cleveland bag next year.

I dont. But they will be offered in the black line of course.

Funny you should ask that. I asked this exact question last week and was told that it will not be a problem and something that they took quite seriously in the design area.

I think it may work both ways SW. Pickers might be engaged more into turf interaction where the rails will help diggers engage less.

Thanks guys, it was something that popped into mind as soon as I saw the picture above. Personally I dig (a lot) so the local course supers might be happy if something helps me take less umm healthy divots. I do think it's cool that they took the time and R&D dollars to look into addind these to an iron set.

I know it is not on the images released in the first post but I would be curious to see/hear if Cleveland does a combo set with the Mashie irons and hybrids.

For me, I would love to have Tour Mashies in 3,4,5 and then Mashie irons in 6-PW.

Cleveland is really bringing it this year. I hope if I get in the MC, I get sponsored my Cleveland!

ARE YOU EFFFING SERIOUS????????????? Well I better apologize to my wife now. When do these come out?

I know it is not on the images released in the first post but I would be curious to see/hear if Cleveland does a combo set with the Mashie irons and hybrids.

For me, I would love to have Tour Mashies in 3,4,5 and then Mashie irons in 6-PW.

If you read the 2nd page it says a blend of easy to hit hybrids (3-5) so I think that's exactly what the Mashie iron set is. I know the lofts are different then the Mashie hybrids so I could be incorrect but that's how I read it.

I think Cleveland was so inspired by my "get your Mashie on" that they decided to make it possible throughout one's bag! Way to go Cleveland.

this is a really awesome idea. I cant wait to hit these.

No Miyazaki shafts in the irons???
Beyond the irons looking really sweet that was the first thing I noticed. I am bit confused by this since they are putting miyazaki shafts in everything else. Maybe it will be an option???

My first thought when I saw Mashie irons, was these may be ugly... To my surprise, they look really good with a lot of forgiveness packed in, looking forward to hearing more about these!

you better hope there's not a Mashie driver in the pipeline then...lol

The sole design on these is really cool stuff

Ummmmm wow!!!!!

If you read the 2nd page it says a blend of easy to hit hybrids (3-5) so I think that's exactly what the Mashie iron set is. I know the lofts are different then the Mashie hybrids so I could be incorrect but that's how I read it.

Gotcha - I just re-read it as well. Lofts being different are not a big deal since it will be blended into the set. Now just need them in tour version through the combo set!

Cleveland's Heavy marketing for the mashie hybrid is beginning to make much more sense in light of these new mashie products.

It's gonna be Mashie fever all over again. Can't wait to see these in the flesh and see how they stack up. The design looks pretty svelte though even with the glide rails and all.

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! I'm trying really hard not to become a Cleveland Fanboy, but I love what they are doing. Reminds me of Callaway back in the day - just constant innovative riffs.

Cleveland = WOW. They are so bringing it!!!

I would be curious to see if these change the amount of divot you are able to take. I am excited to hit these. JB please tell me that the new Cleveland stuff will be at the Demo Day! That is going to be a great venue for people to try out new stuff and if will be a great chance for the future MCers to figure out what they are going to put in the bag come MC time.

Holy Hannah!! Thats awesome! They look extemely interesting.

Oh. My. Goodness. These things are going to take all my money if they somehow hit better than my current irons.

Back