Official Teams - 2012 THP Outing & Demo Day.

Personally, I'll be using the drag putting method to ensure I don't 3 putt. No excuses needed that way.
Dude, there's no need to drag putt, it was good anyway.

I'm going to use some excuses and I'm not even going this year.

I normally hit the ball much straigher when I'm golfing in the metric system.

I'm going to use some excuses and I'm not even going this year.

I normally hit the ball much straigher when I'm golfing in the metric system.

It's why I went RCGA in your honor dude.

Dude, from the sounds of the last outing there were people in attendance who would still be considered unproven. Let's see:

almost taking out a maintenance worker
missing the widest fairways in Florida
hitting someone in the shin
hitting it 30 yards forward and 40 yards left onto a roof

I am sure there is more that I have missed and also sure that more memories just like these will be made in 40 short days!

I destroyed several roof tops in one swing at the last outing

LOL... It's funny cause it's true and we've all done it haha. Well except Dean.

we made an epic how to drag putt video last time we were together in FL. I don't need to drag putt, I sink everything for 12 feet and in. Tiger wants me to teach him how to putt but he won't let me write a book about our time together so I said no dice.

LOL. Can you hit wedge shots for me this year?

My excuses are going to be...

There is too much offset so I'm hooking everything.

This lie is pretty bare. The pros don't have to deal with these kind of bare lies when they play, why should I? My personal favorite of an excuse I've heard.

my excuse will be that Esox isn't around to carry me

Dude, from the sounds of the last outing there were people in attendance who would still be considered unproven. Let's see:

almost taking out a maintenance worker
missing the widest fairways in Florida
hitting someone in the shin
hitting it 30 yards forward and 40 yards left onto a roof

I am sure there is more that I have missed and also sure that more memories just like these will be made in 40 short days!

Im injured
Im going through a swing change
I have to organize this thing
Its hot
Its too hot
Im not as handsome as One-T
Im Thirsty
FL Golf is Not fair.
There are Too many bunkers
I wish I could paddle a canoe down Africa
Jake Straight is what I am striving for
Its too slow
Its too fast
I just missed shooting a 78 (but shot a 104)
Just gimme a double (even though they got a 9 and there are no par 7s)
Good Good
My ball is over here (just in my pocket)
I normally hit the ball 40 yards longer, but the humidity keeps it short here
Is this course regulation?
Greens are too slow
Greens are too fast

We have seen and heard them all and for the most part, none of us care. Its all in fun, but there is a competition twist this year, so we do ask everybody to be honorable at least while on the course. The excuses of course, those are just the ones I plan on using (outside of the cheating of course)

You forgot one: I hung out with One-T last night and was still drunk for the front 9 and ouking for the back 9

Carry 240-250 with a bunch of roll on some holes. Honesty is the best policy when it comes to discussing driver distance with folks that you will soon be playing with.

Not a club in the bag I can hit over 200. I make up for in good looks and fashion sense.

This lie is pretty bare. The pros don't have to deal with these kind of bare lies when they play, why should I? My personal favorite of an excuse I've heard.

Hey short stack n tilt decided to throw in his 1/2 cents in

Theme song for the weekend?

Freddie, hitting the Red Bull and Jack a few weeks early?

Hey short stack n tilt decided to throw in his 1/2 cents in

Hahaha My apologies, I was busy preparing an acceptance speech for Team Player when we wipe the floor against Team Hogan and THP. You know how wordy I can get sometimes :)

Hahaha My apologies, I was busy preparing an acceptance speech for Team Player when we wipe the floor against Team Hogan and THP. You know how wordy I can get sometimes :)
Usually it's just a lot of yelling and four letter words though...

Usually it's just a lot of yelling and four letter words though...

Hey now, those are quiet four letter words around women and children. How are the low right's comin along?

Back