Pray for me, guys.

JR

Reaction score
Handicap
Tomorrow morning I take a test called the PSAT. It is a scholarship qualification test, but the official scholarship is only 2 grand, but...

Several private colleges have stated that I will be guaranteed full ride plus some if I achieve what is called Finalist qualification.

I need this badly.

The test is scored fom 60-240, and finalists in Alabama need a 210. I have a 197 currently.

Just, pray for me, or wish me luck, because I cant afford to let this slip by.

Good luck Aggro. Your going to do great!!

Tomorrow morning I take a test called the PSAT. It is a scholarship qualification test, but the official scholarship is only 2 grand, but...

Several private colleges have stated that I will be guaranteed full ride plus some if I achieve what is called Finalist qualification.

I need this badly.

The test is scored fom 60-240, and finalists in Alabama need a 210. I have a 197 currently.

Just, pray for me, or wish me luck, because I cant afford to let this slip by.

Good luck pal, hope youve been studying.

You will be in my prayers brother! You just go in there and be confident, and you will do great!
God Bless you!

Said a quick prayer for you Aggro! My son is in the same boat as you - he just took the SAT on Saturday.

Good luck, aggro!

I will say a prayer for you buddy. Try and relax and not stress about it. I took that approach before taking my ACT a few years back and it worked extremely well for me. I was in a situation similar to yours and got a full ride to the University of TN. You'll do great!

Prayers sent sir. Now get out there and kick some butt.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

You can do it! Good luck and I hope your future is very bright....

Good luck Aggro you are so bright and clearly have the drive and determination to succeed.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

good luck! I remember on the morning of my PSAT's there was a bomb scare at my school so they got delayed.

Best of luck Aggro!! You'll rock the pants off it I'm sure!!

Hey guys, I just got done, so before football practice I will give yall an update.

I think I did well on the reading portions. The Princeton review assessment I went through showed a capacity to score perfectly on the Vocab, and I think I may have lived up to that. I had no major problems with interpretation or drawing conclusions either.

The first math test went exceptionally well. Math is not my strong suit, but I think I may have blown this out of the water. I had no problems with any of them, and finished with plenty of time to double check. The second math portion was a little more difficult, and I had to skip one, but no major problems.

On the writing portion, I think I did well. I have always been a solid English student, and I think it will show on my scores here.

Thanks for your support guys. I don't get the scores till December though :(

Good luck man, my daughter has to take it here on Sat.

Well, don't think about it too much in between now and December. Hope the scores come back the way you expect!!!

Good luck man, my daughter has to take it here on Sat.

Give her my best wishes. It is not as bad as the ACT, if she has taken that. It is just stressful because you only get two or three chances at it.

Consider it done.

Oh yeah guys, my parents told me I could have a putter of my choice if I make it to finalist. Wonder if I can swing a Miura 1957....

hey man i know how u feel. Just got done taking it out here, but it wasnt too bad. The vocab and reading questions weren't too bad but some of the math was pretty hard. hope we both did good

Back