2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it looks like the husband/wife golfers would have their own little villa and the cost would be $400 + bucks per day? Three days would be approx $1200.00 for the villa + golf.

So it looks like the husband/wife golfers would have their own little villa and the cost would be $400 + bucks per day? Three days would be approx $1200.00 for the villa + golf.

sounds right to me

You know you and kelly want to share a villa with me :zdance:

I know some people stayed off site last Thursday night and checked in Friday morning. For those that did, did that cause any issues at all?

The cost would be correct but you would not have your own villa. Rather you would be sharing a 4 bedroom 4 bathroom villa. So technically there can be 8 people in 1 villa, 2 people per room.

The cost would be correct but you would not have your own villa. Rather you would be sharing a 4 bedroom 4 bathroom villa. So technically there can be 8 people in 1 villa, 2 people per room.

Got ya :thumb:

Or $40 lunches!

All I can say is WOW!!! JB and GG, you are AWESOME!!! I will be checking with the wife tonight to see if she is going to come with me or not, and will definitely be firing of an emaill to GG at noon on the 8th.

Party in Hawk's Villa!!!

This sounds freakin' amazing. Not only do they allow outside food/beverage they encourage it. Who does that? I love this place!

Exactly! Plus you can purchase your own adult beverages rather than paying resort prices.

That means Thainer can get more Coke at a better bargain :thumb:

I'm 100% in.

There's definitely going to be demand for more than 50 THP'rs next year.

I'm 100% in.

There's definitely going to be demand for more than 50 THP'rs next year.

Starting out with 60 openings this year.

For everybody that has been to a THP Demo Day in the past and is planning on going to this one, please remember to provide feedback in the threads as they go up. Without the feedback in the proper threads, THP Demo Days will not exist in the same capacity.

yeah, maybe the pitch part.....

LMAO. Dude every time you insult me I just have to sit back and laugh because it's all true. Good good baby!!

This outing looks SICK!! I need to get there. Might be selling pints of blood for the next year

For everybody that has been to a THP Demo Day in the past and is planning on going to this one, please remember to provide feedback in the threads as they go up. Without the feedback in the proper threads, THP Demo Days will not exist in the same capacity.

I want to second this. We cannot stress enough how important this is to do.

Just called the wife and she said absolutely, then she added can we go for a 5-7 days? That answered any questions I could possibly have had. WOOHOO!!

Starting out with 60 openings this year.

another question, maybe a stupid one but im gonna ask anyway. Do we only email GG when we have the money and can pay or can we email her on the 8th to reserve a spot?

I'm know JB has seen more incredible courses than I have, but I have never seen greens like the ones at Grand Cypress. They were just amazing. There are some ridiculously hard golf holes, but they are very fun to play.

first off, I love how the demo day is a full day. I wouldnt change that. but I would say that I didnt like how it was broken into seperate parts. I thought I was going to love that aspect til I was looking for a specific driver/fwy wood,/hybrid and had a hell of a time finding it. The irons in this instance are a moot point as there are full sets. I think with it sectioned off into types of clubs for different times it took away from your ability to find the equipment not in use. I hope this makes sense.

I agree with this also. I think an open demo would work better instead of having set times for different types of equipment. I didn't try out many drivers because the ones I wanted to were were already in use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back